Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I go about adding genre fanart brazHuh? thank you!
(2015-11-02, 03:40)Josheh Wrote: [ -> ]How would I go about adding genre fanart brazHuh? thank you!
You need to edit the fanart variable to show genre fanart.
Thanks mate, Sorry I really have no idea what this means! haha.

Also, on that subject, would it be the same location to change the fanart transparency ? I have a topic on the front page here too. I want the backdrops to be a little brighter and less "ghosty"
goodjobb
I'm a newbie but I've been searching for 2 hrs on how to add this to my skin. Do I have to download a wizard and if so can I get a link please.
I'm from germany and in movie Info, age restriction is displayed as following "Bewertung: Rated 16" for example.
How do I change the text to something like "Freigabe: FSK 16" to match the german ratings?
(2015-11-04, 05:22)chris08lopez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a newbie but I've been searching for 2 hrs on how to add this to my skin. Do I have to download a wizard and if so can I get a link please.
What are you trying to add?

Please, no wizards are supported or even allowed here.
I need help. I try to install but I get this message ExtendedInfo Script --> Installation failed . What can I do? Thx for help.
Ive just discovered this skin after building with CCM Helix. Much Smoother and modern.
My question is I add Main Menu items but can still only see a Max of 8 items.
Do i need to do anything?
Is there a tweak to be able to display more items?
Or is it a limitation oif current version.

They create Ok in the skin settings, but only 8 displayed, i really need 10 for my build

Cheers in advance - im a newbie at all this, well a few weeks in and a few tutoials and some very pretty and useful builds under CCM Helix, but would love to switch to this skin

Also added icons in same size and foirmat but theydont show in list when choosing icons for menu items, i got round it by naming them same as unused ones so they appear.

Many thanks in advance

DJLiam
Big GrinBig Grin
awesome skin. the only problem i am having is when i am watching a video, and i accidently click the back button. the video keeps playing in the back and there is no way to get back to the video unless i go back to the home menu. this is frustrating. could you add a back to to video to the sidebar like the confluence skin does. for example---https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbmxnbvchzum14n/Screenshot%20%283%29.png?dl=0
What remote are you using? You can map the Tab key to your physical remote if you have a spare button. The Kore remote app has the "Toggle Fullscreen" command in the upper right menu.
i am using it on my fire tv so i have to back all the way back to home to get back to the video playing in the background.
Can you tell me the latest version kodi repo shows 1.6.1 is this the latest if not can you tell me where to get it.
Thanks
Hi running openelec on raspberry pi2
Thanks
@markymark 2.0.7 seems to be the latest version available in the first post of this thread.