Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is mine still at 2.0 I wonder?
(2016-01-10, 22:10)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Is 2.06 in the official repo, and 2.07 on Git?

Yes
Simple question:
I made some custom menus and sub menus.
If I update the version (2.07 or w/e version will be in kodi16) will these get overwritten?
I'm running the Jarvis version and in list view when you go into a TV show it doesn't show cover art for the seasons it just uses the main TV show cover art.

Is there any way to fix this?
(2016-01-12, 14:49)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running the Jarvis version and in list view when you go into a TV show it doesn't show cover art for the seasons it just uses the main TV show cover art.

Is there any way to fix this?
Same problem here!
I think Toolbox script from program addons allows you to export and import skin settings. Test that.
Anyone have any idea why the Mp3 Streams Add-On doesnt work with Arctic Zephyr? Thanks - Adam
(2016-01-11, 04:28)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-10, 22:10)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Is 2.06 in the official repo, and 2.07 on Git?

Yes
Thanks
(2016-01-12, 00:21)Nervosa Wrote: [ -> ]Simple question:
I made some custom menus and sub menus.
If I update the version (2.07 or w/e version will be in kodi16) will these get overwritten?
It shouldnt. I use AZ and Eminence, and when I update Eminnence, all my settings remain as is.
Hi!
How can i display the artist informations like in this picture?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2185674

That skin supports universal artist scrapper with infos like biography?
(2016-01-11, 03:58)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Why is mine still at 2.0 I wonder?

Mine is on 2.0.0 as well. Are the new versions not on the official repo? I'm fairly new to Kodi so I don't know how often the versions refresh on the repo Blush

Also I changed some small things in some xml files to fit my preferences, does this influence updates not coming in?

In the repo it also says "Not compatible" on the right side of the name.
(2016-01-16, 20:58)ulTimaS Wrote: [ -> ]

Mine is on 2.0.0 as well. Are the new versions not on the official repo? I'm fairly new to Kodi so I don't know how often the versions refresh on the repo Blush

Also I changed some small things in some xml files to fit my preferences, does this influence updates not coming in?

2.0.0 is the latest version available on the official Kodi repo for Isengard. If you see anyone have anything above that, they'll have manually downloaded and installed from the developer's Github page.

Your custom xml edits dooesn't influence whether the skin is updated so don't worry about that. I'd recommend backing up your custom xml files before doing any future as you'll lose these when the skin is updated.
(2016-01-16, 23:07)Hustler1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 20:58)ulTimaS Wrote: [ -> ]

2.0.0 is the latest version available on the official Kodi repo for Isengard. If you see anyone have anything above that, they'll have manually downloaded and installed from the developer's Github page.

Your custom xml edits dooesn't influence whether the skin is updated so don't worry about that. I'd recommend backing up your custom xml files before doing any future as you'll lose these when the skin is updated.

Thanks for the answers!
(2015-12-08, 12:29)santos954 Wrote: [ -> ]First, your skin is awesome and the only one i'll use. But i'm wondering if there's anyway to avoid the root menu when backing out of add ons? This will happen a lot, for example when i go deep into a video add-on and then blackout, or when using folders in super favorites, or when i search a video add-on from the home screen, the video root page will pop up in the background and then you have to back out of it when you're done. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for all your work.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, but generally if you want to return to where you came from you append return to the ActivateWindow command.
You can edit home menu commands from the customisation screen. Find the home item, Click "Action" on the right. Choose "Custom Shortcut" down the bottom of the list. Then you can change the action to add ,return to it (dont forget the comma!).
e.g.

ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,Return)

[/quote]

Sorry for not being more clear, by root folder i mean that page that pops up when you click videos from the home screen traditionally (i don't know the proper term). it has files, playlists and video-addons as options. it seems that when you open a video add-on (no matter from where) it opens by going through this "root" menu (although its supposed to be hidden if you open it through elsewhere), is this correct? the problem is that the page will often insert itself in-between pages when i am navigating video add ons (backing out usually)- it will malfunction occasionally and show the page when it is supposed to be hidden. Is there something i can alter so it will open the add ons directly without going through that "root" menu? Does your suggestion still apply now that I've explained it better and if so how would i implement it? right now it says ActivateWindow(verylongplugincode,return) for instance

Examples: When i use a search function of an add-on that i have put in super favorites or through the home screen for instance this page will always open behind the on screen keyboard, then i will have to blackout of it when i leave the search results in the add-on it brings me to, it also happens when backing out of a folder with in a folder of super add ons. But it also happens regularly (though not consistently) when I'm not using super add ons or anything irregular, just at random when I'm backing out sometimes of add ons that I've opened from the home menu or even for the video add ons submenu.

Thank you for all your help
EDIT: Nevermind.