Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@benjidave - Not possible unfortunately. You would have to edit the extendedinfo info window to match instead.
(2016-02-26, 01:25)henrikyo Wrote: [ -> ]Running into an issue with the Tidal Kodi addon. I want to make a tidal shortcut on the home menu. I find the addon shortcut, and it says skin shortcuts is being made, but the home screen is empty, like it didnt register. Inside the options menu it shows still. If you dont have a login, you could use mine if you have the time on day and see if you can recreate the issue.

Assuming Tidal is an audio add-on, we're waiting for an update to Skin Shortcuts with a fix to be accepted onto the repo.
(2016-02-26, 06:54)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 06:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean the widget, not the submenu. Regardless, can't really help you with banned addons.

I mean submenu. Sucks you cant help but Thanks for the skin.
But submenus don't "cache" nor do they refresh... They only have static items.
Thanks for adding the cards view back in into the recordings screen works great
(2016-02-26, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25, 17:57)Nielsro Wrote: [ -> ]I love your Skin!
Thanks for your work on it!

It's almost perfect for me, only I have one question.
In some cases the name of Tv Shows is not displayed in Icon view.

It shows the name of Movies, and also with other addons the name of Tv Shows.
I wanted to look for myself, but I only can find this line of code in View_55_Wall.xml
Code:
<include name="Fanart_Info">
But can't find where to edit this Fanart info?
Can you point me into the right direction?
That uses $VAR[LabelDirector] which is in Includes_Labels.xml
Looks like whatever addon you are using is not setting ListItem.TvShowTitle correctly.
Thanks a lot! I changed $INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle] into $INFO[ListItem.Label] and now it's working perfectly!
(2016-02-26, 11:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 06:54)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 06:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean the widget, not the submenu. Regardless, can't really help you with banned addons.

I mean submenu. Sucks you cant help but Thanks for the skin.

Yeah thats why its so strange to me. It refreshes using titan skin. The submenu i mention is more of a command that populates a list, it should update everday or if theres a change on trakt it repopulates with updated list. I dont know why the skin is treating it like a widget where its caching the list. I notice on the log that it says "keep on memory" when i opened the submenu. Again if you cant help thats fine. Im figuring out if skinshortcuts or skin helper service might be doing it cause it happened after they got updated.
Hey jurialmunkey congrats for this awesome skin! Now i wanna ask you something: what do you think to add icon flags for the awards won by the movies? Like golden globes and oscars? let me know!
(2016-02-26, 11:16)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 01:25)henrikyo Wrote: [ -> ]Running into an issue with the Tidal Kodi addon. I want to make a tidal shortcut on the home menu. I find the addon shortcut, and it says skin shortcuts is being made, but the home screen is empty, like it didnt register. Inside the options menu it shows still. If you dont have a login, you could use mine if you have the time on day and see if you can recreate the issue.

Assuming Tidal is an audio add-on, we're waiting for an update to Skin Shortcuts with a fix to be accepted onto the repo.
Thanks alot for this. And yes its and audio addon Smile
I changed the status indicators (unwatched,watched) to white and so I can use a colordiffuse with this $VAR[ColorHighlight] on View_50_List.xml.

In the home vertical menu, the widget with movie posters still use white indicators, which is logical since I didn't edited the colordiffuse for it. I don't know where to edit this. Is it in the Includes_Homes? Is it even possible to do that?

If I can't, I'll stick to my 1st solution, which is to use colored indicators.

I appreciate your help.

EDIT: Found it. It was in template.xml.
I just installed Kodi Jarvis 16 and I don't see this skin as one of the available choices. How can I install it?
(2016-02-27, 01:47)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed Kodi Jarvis 16 and I don't see this skin as one of the available choices. How can I install it?

download from github
(2016-02-27, 01:50)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-27, 01:47)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed Kodi Jarvis 16 and I don't see this skin as one of the available choices. How can I install it?

download from github

Why is it no longer available in the official repo?
(2016-02-27, 02:45)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-27, 01:50)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]

download from github

Why is it no longer available in the official repo?

He will submit once he is done tweaking
(2016-02-26, 16:24)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 11:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 06:54)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]I mean submenu. Sucks you cant help but Thanks for the skin.

Yeah thats why its so strange to me. It refreshes using titan skin. The submenu i mention is more of a command that populates a list, it should update everday or if theres a change on trakt it repopulates with updated list. I dont know why the skin is treating it like a widget where its caching the list. I notice on the log that it says "keep on memory" when i opened the submenu. Again if you cant help thats fine. Im figuring out if skinshortcuts or skin helper service might be doing it cause it happened after they got updated.

Okay I see what you talking about now. Highly unlikely to be either a skin, skinshortcuts or skin helper issue. Either a Kodi issue with the way it is caching list items for addons, or an issue with the addon itself.
(2016-02-27, 06:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 16:24)asderxsdxcv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26, 11:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]But submenus don't "cache" nor do they refresh... They only have static items.

Okay I see what you talking about now. Highly unlikely to be either a skin, skinshortcuts or skin helper issue. Either a Kodi issue with the way it is caching list items for addons, or an issue with the addon itself.

Right now i think its a kodi issue. Always have cases where kodi is caching the directory the wrong way and have to clear the cache. Thanks for looking into it. Love the skin. First time i tried it i knew im never gonna change it ever again. Wink