Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have re installed Krypton Alpha 2, and the skin from git hub, and I installed the latest from zip file skin shortcuts 1.0.8, but still when I try and create a link on any sub menu to say Extended Info Video Addon, it just doesnt go there. No issues in previous versions of skin or Kodi. Anyone else having this issue?

Also when in Vertical menu mode, the background is heavely blacked out or whited out, is there a way to change the transparency back to normal? as in classic or featured view?

Thanks
I also would be interested in changing the tranparency of the bottom menu bar,so that i can see more if my background picture

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk
(2016-07-15, 09:59)darkdjay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have re installed Krypton Alpha 2, and the skin from git hub, and I installed the latest from zip file skin shortcuts 1.0.8, but still when I try and create a link on any sub menu to say Extended Info Video Addon, it just doesnt go there. No issues in previous versions of skin or Kodi. Anyone else having this issue?

You need the git version of the script (1.0.10).
@BobCratchett, Did the reloading and disappearing template widget issue get resolved yet?
@jurialmunkey, Could be possible to integrate Cinemavision to the show information menu? In order to launch it from there? Smile

Amazing job. Best skin ever!
(2016-07-15, 21:38)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]@BobCratchett, Did the reloading and disappearing template widget issue get resolved yet?

Which reloading and disappearing template widget issue...?
Trying to install from the github and I'm getting the following error.

The Dependency on XBMC.GUI Version 5.12.0 could not be installed.
(2015-06-19, 01:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]New Viewtypes
Inspired by a couple of the new views in the mods floating around.

Big Wide - Rolodex (Classic mode available from side menu)

Banner Wall

Jurialmunkey:
Can you bring the rolodex view back?
Hey jurialmonkey (or anyone else), is there any way to fix the Artwork Downloader support to include support for downloading and applying artwork for a single title?

Currently whenever I added new movies or shows the only real way to add things like logos and clear art is to use the Artwork Downloader add-on. Yes, I can use something like Media Companion to scrape the Artwork before adding it to Kodi, but the artwork doesn't show up automatically. I have to go Info > Choose Art > Select what I'm trying to add > Browser for the file > Confirm and then repeat the process for all the different things I'm trying to add. Very time consuming and tedious. But currently I have to run the add-on and it scans my WHOLE library often overwriting artwork I've previously chosen

I know in other skins I've seen an option for Auto downloading artwork for a single title (even Braz's mod of A-Z has it), I'm just suggesting if there's a way to add that. Even adding it as just a context menu option would be fine.
May I ask why this isn't in the official kodi repo?
(2016-07-18, 02:18)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask why this isn't in the official kodi repo?

Working on getting it ready for Krypton inclusion. Decided to skip Jarvis. Think all I've got left is to create the new gamepad settings dialog and then will submit (Eminence 2 just went up yesterday).
Excellent, I like the repo experience as opposed to downloading from github. Thanks for all your hard work.
(2016-07-15, 22:29)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 21:38)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]@BobCratchett, Did the reloading and disappearing template widget issue get resolved yet?

Which reloading and disappearing template widget issue...?

This reloading issue. Post 2306 and Post 2324
The script now appends a reload parameter to widgets so they'll reload after media has been played, but the ultimate issue is likely to be this one and, as far as I'm aware, nothings been fixed there.
@BobCratchett thank you for the update