Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-23, 11:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-23, 04:36)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]PCM, I copied your pcm_bluray.jpg over and named it pcm
Knight77 posted atmos and dts x in his mod
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=299685
Thnx!

One last request, can you change the name of the file from dts-x.png to dts_x.png? I guess underscore is important to display the flag

Thanks
RTL view please
Hi there, love your skin!

I've chosen to go with vertical home menu style as the way the widgets display the artwork and plot looks great. However, is it possible to hide the header just on the home screen - like the other styles classic and featured do by default? I notice if you use those styles you can decide to turn the header ON in the home menu. However if you've chosen vertical it appears you just get the header and can't turn it off, am I missing something? As I'm not using any local media it looks a bit odd having '0 Movies 0 Episodes' there all the time.

Thanks for all your work!
Hi jurialmunkey, can you explain the differences between the "Furniture_Flags", "Furniture_Hub_Flags" and "Furniture_Home_Flags". I want to enable flags on the advanced launchers and add new ones for them. I just need to work on the "Furniture_Flags", right?

Thanks
(2017-01-25, 00:44)KODser Wrote: [ -> ]Hi jurialmunkey, can you explain the differences between the "Furniture_Flags", "Furniture_Hub_Flags" and "Furniture_Home_Flags". I want to enable flags on the advanced launchers and add new ones for them. I just need to work on the "Furniture_Flags", right?

Thanks
Yes.

They are the media flags. Pretty self explanatory. _Flags is used in Library views (e.g. MyVideoNav). Hub_Flags is used for Hub windows and Home_Flags is left over code from a test I was doing with having media flags on Vertical home.
I don' t know what is a hub window, but thats not important ... Can you tell me what was the font that you used on the audio channels icon flags

Thanks and keep up the good work
(2017-01-25, 04:56)KODser Wrote: [ -> ]I don' t know what is a hub window, but thats not important ... Can you tell me what was the font that you used on the audio channels icon flags

Thanks and keep up the good work

Long time since I made those flags, but I'm pretty sure its the old version of the Roboto Condensed Bold font (not the one that currently ships with the skin) because it has the slight curve in the 7.

You can get the old version of roboto fonts here: http://developer.android.com/downloads/d...to-1.2.zip
If we're talking about flags, I was wondering about the source flag consistency lately.
While browsing my TV episodes, I can see a bluray source flag, but I can't see a flag for web-dl or HDTV. Is that on purpose or do I need to configure something differently ?
(2017-01-27, 00:39)Maxoo Wrote: [ -> ]If we're talking about flags, I was wondering about the source flag consistency lately.
While browsing my TV episodes, I can see a bluray source flag, but I can't see a flag for web-dl or HDTV. Is that on purpose or do I need to configure something differently ?
Source flags are there to show what physical media you ripped the file from - ie DVD, hddvd or bluray. Never saw the point in including a flag for Web dl as obviously it must be a download if it doesn't have a flag (or bad file naming habits haha) . Happy to reconsider including other source flags if there is a valid rationale for doing so...
how i can view information my movies from extendedinfo addons?

(+) when i press button " i " from keyboard, the information from Movies not showing from addon extendedinfo, why? or the addon is not supported for this skin?

*sorry for my bad english
On the music section How can I user local files (.nfo) instead of a scraper? On the videos section I can do it on "Edit Source", unfortunately I can't do it on the music section. Only can change the settings one Artist/album at a time, not all at once.
(2017-01-27, 03:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-27, 00:39)Maxoo Wrote: [ -> ]If we're talking about flags, I was wondering about the source flag consistency lately.
Source flags are there to show what physical media you ripped the file from - ie DVD, hddvd or bluray. Never saw the point in including a flag for Web dl as obviously it must be a download if it doesn't have a flag (or bad file naming habits haha) . Happy to reconsider including other source flags if there is a valid rationale for doing so...
I do think it's a valid differentiation. HDTV-ripped content has all the logo and ads you would see if you were watching it on your TV, while WEB-DL content is clean.
Hi,

just realized that this great skin is in development again. :-))
BTW thanks for your work !

Just using it with RC3 Krypton. It seems everything is working.
But after some short testing is it right, that FullScreen "Codec Info" Screen (Keypress 'o' ) isn't working in master checked out today ?
(2017-01-29, 19:06)Maxoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-27, 03:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
I do think it's a valid differentiation. HDTV-ripped content has all the logo and ads you would see if you were watching it on your TV, while WEB-DL content is clean.
Yeah fair point. Do you have a link or any info on file naming conventions to match the flags? I'm assuming they just have "HDTV" or "web-dl" in the filename...

EDIT: Found naming conventions on wiki. But realised why I didn't include a hdtv flag -- its very confusing if the source is HDTV but the resolution flag is only SD. Have to think of flag that highlights it as a tv source without the HD part.

EDIT2: Okay can you check latest git and confirm all is working properly (let me know if there is a filename convention that its not matching)
- added a webdl and a tv flag (web dl is a little cloud with a download arrow and "web-dl" text,hdtv flag is a tv with antenna and "tv" text inside)

(2017-01-30, 01:52)Markus_23 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

just realized that this great skin is in development again. :-))
BTW thanks for your work !

Just using it with RC3 Krypton. It seems everything is working.
But after some short testing is it right, that FullScreen "Codec Info" Screen (Keypress 'o' ) isn't working in master checked out today ?
Yeah hasn't been skinned yet. Will be soon.

EDIT: Check latest git. Should be working now.
(2017-01-30, 04:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah fair point. Do you have a link or any info on file naming conventions to match the flags? I'm assuming they just have "HDTV" or "web-dl" in the filename...

EDIT: Found naming conventions on wiki. But realised why I didn't include a hdtv flag -- its very confusing if the source is HDTV but the resolution flag is only SD. Have to think of flag that highlights it as a tv source without the HD part.

EDIT2: Okay can you check latest git and confirm all is working properly (let me know if there is a filename convention that its not matching)
- added a webdl and a tv flag (web dl is a little cloud with a download arrow and "web-dl" text,hdtv flag is a tv with antenna and "tv" text inside)
Thanks, I'll update tonight and see if it works !

IMO, HDTV should be treated as TV (as you did). It really doesn't mean that the content is HD, just that is was ripped from a HD channel. So it could be encoded in SD.
Plus, there is already a resolution flag, so it would be redundant anyway.

[EDIT]
Just tested it, it works perfectly, thanks !
I would suggest removing the text from the icon though, like the BluRay source flag. At the moment, it looks a bit out of place and catches the eye too much. The TV is self explanatory, and I think the cloud icon is easy to figure out.