Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got a question about this skin, so far i love it but when i watch a few episodes in a season it won't put the check mark next to the episodes i have watched. Even after updating my video library it still just shows blank. if i watch a full season the season will show up with a check but if i go inside the episodes aren't checked. Any way to fix this or is it meant to be this way?
jurialmunkey, about that bug on the tracklist, now it only show nine tracks, you need to change the control from label to textbox, to scroll.

I have a question, if you could answer it, I would be grateful.
How did that skin helper code worked? I did go to the wiki and the code should be SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted not SkinHelper.Music.TrackList.
And as far I understand, onload you shoud have Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableMusicArt).
The interesting point for me is that your code works and mine, looking to the wiki don't... What am I doing wrong? Seeing on a old wiki?
sorry, I'm trying to learn xD
@KODser - whoops, good catch will change to text box.

The git version of skin helper is not on the official repo yet as the addon maintainer has been undertaking a large code refactor that isn't completely finished afaik. That's why there is a difference between the properties.
Thanks for the clarification. just one more question-where can I find the code that I can actually use. How did you know the code with the outdated wiki?

EDIT - I guees I neet to look on the ListItemMonitor.py
thanks again for the help
(2017-02-01, 16:29)KODser Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the clarification. just one more question-where can I find the code that I can actually use. How did you know the code with the outdated wiki?

EDIT - I guees I neet to look on the ListItemMonitor.py
thanks again for the help

Got it from my other skins.

BTW its not the wiki that is outdated. The wiki is actually for the new version of skin helper -- its just that the new version of skin helper hasn't made its way to the official repo yet.
Hi guys, I've problem, only on Andoird Box, with Arctic Zephir skin on Kodi 17 and latest skin Releas.

When use PVR Simple Client and view a channel it's all ok but when i return back to select another channel I see all skin black and only preview of channel.

This is the screen of the problem:

watch gallery
Hi, I'm trying to enable flags on the music (albums and songs) so I added Container.Content(albums). The circle and the stars don't appear. on the advanced launcher I had no problems adding flags. What am I missing?

EDIT
I modded the dialogMusicInfo. Now it's showing all the discography with the code below
My problem is that if I select a album to see info, it doesn't appear. On movies, when we go to similar movies or cast, I can open the items that are on the list. do I need to do do something or it's extendedinfo fault?

code - http://pastebin.com/ciENPqM6
Could you remove the delay from the pause overlay after hitting play?
Now when a video is paused you get the little overlay but when you start it again that overlay stays there for a second or what which is annoying with subtitles.
Does Anyone know how to increase the 10 item limit on the widgets. Any widget i use on the main page (Spotlight, recent items) all are limited to 10 times. I would like to change this to 25.

Thanks in advance.
What happened to option in widget to show unwatched episodes of tv shows in progress in kodi 17 ? when i use "Recently added episodes" it also show me episodes i already watched and when i use "In progress TV show" option it wont play the latest episode when i click on widget but instead go to season of that tv show.
(2017-02-04, 04:50)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]Does Anyone know how to increase the 10 item limit on the widgets. Any widget i use on the main page (Spotlight, recent items) all are limited to 10 times. I would like to change this to 25.

Thanks in advance.

Smart Playlists are used for these Widgets, which can be edited from the Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr\extras\playlists folder. Change the value of the "limit" tag from 10 to 25 etc. However be aware that the higher the value the longer the load times will be as it will consume more memory resources. You could minimize this impact by switching off the "Allow Widget Reloading" option in Settings\Skin Settings\Home section.

HTH
(2017-02-05, 06:21)GoogleRocks! Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-04, 04:50)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]Does Anyone know how to increase the 10 item limit on the widgets. Any widget i use on the main page (Spotlight, recent items) all are limited to 10 times. I would like to change this to 25.

Thanks in advance.

Smart Playlists are used for these Widgets, which can be edited from the Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr\extras\playlists folder. Change the value of the "limit" tag from 10 to 25 etc. However be aware that the higher the value the longer the load times will be as it will consume more memory resources. You could minimize this impact by switching off the "Allow Widget Reloading" option in Settings\Skin Settings\Home section.

HTH

You also have to increase the limit in:
skin.arctic.zephyr/shortcuts/template.xml

Change the limit value to what you want for every one of these lines (should be three) -
Code:
<content limit="10" target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>
anyone know how to make In progress episodes widget that works, ever since i updated Kodi to 17 i cant seems to make it work, i tryed make new smart playlist like this http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists#In...s_episodes but that didnt work Sad
I have installed the skin version found in kodi repo, i m very very happy with it, no problems whatsoever, AND, i would like to try the latest devel github version.
Can anyone please tell me exactly what i need to do regarding dependencies? If i got this right, i need to get the newest github version of skin helper, as the version found in Kodi repository is over a year old? correct?
Apart from that, anything else?
Hi friends

Would love some help with this. Im trying to sort new movie widget to show movies by release date. I made a smart video playlist sorted by year. And it works fine there. When i use that playlist widget it shows 25 random movies. Not the 25 newest movies. I have tried the including new movies widget but i doesnt work. It shows aldo old movies.

Any help is greatly appreciated