Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, 

We're loving this skin at home but have a question. In the TV guide, we see the channel logo next to the channel name on the left but we also see it to the right of the description. Rather than seeing the channel logo twice, is it possible to get the show fanart to show to the right of the shows description? 

Other than that we have no complaints! Thanks!

Cheers!
Is there anyway to add a widget to Kodi favorites
Also is it possible to have widgets reload every 2 days because low power device like raspberry pi it reload constantly
Is there a way to set a default view yet when browsing menus or movie lists?
(2017-10-17, 23:52)drc85 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to get some pvr widgets?? i set up pvr and rytecepg... its all working...
i tried next aired but its not working or showing up iside the widget menu...

thx

I installed the "script.skin.helper.widgets" addon and have some pvr-widgets
When it will be available for Leia?
Hi! After the last update of the main Kodi app and the last version of this Skin (maybe it's just a coincidence) I have a problem: Kodi takes A LOT to exit when I want to close it. It's really slow.

Here is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/JiEeuSvY

I tried to check it by myself but looks like I don't have enough knowledge to identify the problem, can anybody help me? BTW I guess the problem starts at line 2779 or later....

Thanks
(2017-11-05, 14:29)Knight77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! After the last update of the main Kodi app and the last version of this Skin (maybe it's just a coincidence) I have a problem: Kodi takes A LOT to exit when I want to close it. It's really slow.

Here is my pastebin

I tried to check it by myself but looks like I don't have enough knowledge to identify the problem, can anybody help me? BTW I guess the problem starts at line 2779 or later....

Thanks

Hard to tell, but I would start with the script.skin.helper.service crash. Or well it might also be simplecache, but reach out to the authors of these.
Can anyone help me to create this look unfortunately i have no skinning knowledge but willing to learn if some can point me in the right direction. 
(2017-11-08, 13:53)umonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me to create this look unfortunately i have no skinning knowledge but willing to learn if some can point me in the right direction. 

Why do you need to create it? Wouldn't it be easier to use the skin that has that view? Do you know which skin it came from?
That looks like arctic zephyr. You need to change the view type used for the list you’re in (e.g. Movies). You do that from the side menu (see: http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sidebar_menu). Some view types have additional settings in the side menu
Once you’re happy with the view type set for your displays you can disable the side menu by enabling kiosk mode in skin settings.
This is a view from this Skin Arctic Zephyr i have just added the details at the bottom such as rating and rotten tomatoes details these have been taken from Jurailmonkey new skin Horizon. thanks
(2017-11-05, 14:29)Knight77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! After the last update of the main Kodi app and the last version of this Skin (maybe it's just a coincidence) I have a problem: Kodi takes A LOT to exit when I want to close it. It's really slow.

Here is my pastebin

Thanks

After many test I can confirm: the problem I have is something related to this skin in combo with skin helper add-on. If I delete the add-on everything is ok, when I use it / enable it then it takes me a long time to exit Kodi.

Any help? Suggestion? Going crazy about this...
Can't install... I keep gettimg an error stating a dependency failed to install.
Debug log (wiki)
will be new updates to this skin??

This is an amazing skin, but I think it need some updates to be perfect