Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-11-27, 22:39)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]will be new updates to this skin??

This is an amazing skin, but I think it need some updates to be perfect

Like Arctic Zephyr 2.0
Hi guys, I'm wondering why when I try to add my TV Shows folder to the home menu, it links to a menu showing options for genre and what-not instead of the actual folder? Like it does with my movies folder automatically? Anyone know what's going on/what I'm doing wrong? I tried deleting the skin, removing and re-adding the source, but the skin settings must be saved somewhere.
Hello There

Is it possible to have two different views?. I will elaborate, for example for movies i want to use view:media info and for tv shows i want to use media info with extra info ticked (or other type of view like big icons for example).
Thank you for your help
(2017-11-29, 23:50)Cyku007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-27, 22:39)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]will be new updates to this skin??

This is an amazing skin, but I think it need some updates to be perfect

Like Arctic Zephyr 2.0

That would be awesome
Hey guys, for me this is the perfect skin aswell.

I got one issue thow:
When I use a .gif background, it works fine with Classic view, when I change it to Vertical (which is the one I use), the gif background doesnt work. (maybe because if creates some kind of dark layer?)
I also use the dark with dark dialogs option.

Regards

EDIT: for some reason it only doesnt work in the Windows version. Openelec + Android works
Hi guys
I've got a problem with my Arctic Zephyr that i've got through Kodi app on my Nvidia Shield TV.
When im watching a movie or tv-show, it suddently just stops playing and then i have to continue what i've been watching.
It haven't done that with other themes. Are there something i can do to make this stop ?.
Hey Guys!

This skin is amazing!
But i miss the music controls in the left popup bar, but especially miss the fullscreen music controls (fullscreen button).
These functions are really left out?

(I'm using S905X with LibreELEC)
Hi, new to this skin and loving it so far. 

My only problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to get fan at to show in the background when I go into either Movies or TV Shows. (like it shows on the screen shots on the 1st page) I've been using Amber skin for years, so assume it would use the same Fanart that Amber used? Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I should be doing so it looks like the below? All I have is a blank background at present can't seem to change it at all! !!! Thanks in advance.
(2017-12-19, 14:09)GeesRiK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, new to this skin and loving it so far. 

My only problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to get fan at to show in the background when I go into either Movies or TV Shows. (like it shows on the screen shots on the 1st page) I've been using Amber skin for years, so assume it would use the same Fanart that Amber used? Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I should be doing so it looks like the below? All I have is a blank background at present can't seem to change it at all! !!! Thanks in advance.
 Check settings -> Skin settings -> Background -> Show fanart
Hi jurialmunkey,

I find the skin arctic light very successful and really nice.
I would still have a few ideas for possible features in the views such as a live DVD background, etc.

Would you be interested in making some suggestions?

greetings from Germany
Is there a Leia version planed? This theme does not work under Kodi 18 versions. Thanks!
(2017-12-29, 18:42)andyx1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Leia version planed? This theme does not work under Kodi 18 versions. Thanks!
 I think so, but Jurial normally waits until the new Kodi version is in beta or rc state
(2017-12-29, 21:31)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 18:42)andyx1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Leia version planed? This theme does not work under Kodi 18 versions. Thanks!
 I think so, but Jurial normally waits until the new Kodi version is in beta or rc state

Yep this is correct. I wait until RC is out (plus I've been pretty busy lately). Definitely will be a Leia version though.
(2017-12-30, 05:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 21:31)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep this is correct. I wait until RC is out (plus I've been pretty busy lately). Definitely will be a Leia version though.

I look forward to it 😀 tried to add the skin to my Xbox however it’s v18.
Might be a strange request, but is there a way to remove the pause bar when a video is paused, or make it take less space/have no background? I have some videos with embeded subtitles (have no control where the subs appear) which I somtimes press pause because they are too long. The pause bar gets in the way and covers the bottom part.

Thanks for the great work!

Edit: Just saw the Eminence 2.0 skin, maybe it is more suited for the OSD I need.