Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jurial,

Just found a bug in the sidebar menu inside the media info view. Whenever you scroll down to low list, it just goes back up to extra info. If you scroll up the to the top and cycle back around you can hit the other options. I assume it just has the wrong control id for the on down action.
(2015-02-20, 06:19)vegeto9092 Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed what I think is an issue with submenus.

Here is what is happening

say you are on the movies submenu and if you move down then go to the side to Tvshows and in that submenu the selection does start at the top but where you left off in the previous submenu.

I think the default should be the top in the submenu and not the position that was left off in the previous submenu.
Fixed.

(2015-02-20, 06:57)codenamedelta Wrote: [ -> ]Jurial,

Just found a bug in the sidebar menu inside the media info view. Whenever you scroll down to low list, it just goes back up to extra info. If you scroll up the to the top and cycle back around you can hit the other options. I assume it just has the wrong control id for the on down action.
Can you update from git and check because I'm pretty sure I already fixed this.. and yes it was a wrong id.
(2015-02-20, 03:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]In future I suggest being a little more careful with the tone of your words. I know its not your intention (as noted in your first sentence), but the way you've expressed yourself comes off as quite rude and is simply unnecessary.

Hey man, so sorry if I came across that way. It's difficult to convey a friendly, constructive tone through a written message and I didn't believe that my message read negatively at all. Huge apologies if you took it that way, I love your work and am massively appreciative of the time and effort you put in for the likes of us Kodi users. I may be brash and forthright, but never intentionally rude to people, so please accept my apologies mate.
Skin looks better everyday, classic widgets looks amazing. Also thanks for adding the option to remove the rounded thumbnails didn't like them at all. All I need now is a recently added music album widget Smile
Just wanted to say thanks for your time and skills Jurial. As it is now the skin is ergonomic and has all the features I will ever use.

P.S - I like the circles. Makes youtube look cool. Everywhere else I use media views.

I finally got a chance to test the classic widget, it is so great to have it back. There is a small issue, though which I miss. Is it possible for (ongoing) TV Episoden to show episode and season information (e.g. 1x12) right before the Episode title?
(2015-02-20, 12:10)Iceman360 Wrote: [ -> ](...) All I need now is a recently added music album widget Smile

+1

Thanks a lot Jurial for your amazing work !
With the classic widget will there be an option to disable the fanart like you added before on the standard widget?
Is there a way to set the "recent movvies widget" by movies ans set the "recent episodes" by series?
i can only choose one widget for all.
(2015-02-20, 15:51)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to set the "recent movvies widget" by movies ans set the "recent episodes" by series?
i can only choose one widget for all.

just go to skin-settings -> customize home menu and select the entry you want to change the widget.
in the middle you can select one widget for each entry. (blue selected entry)
ah thx, i always choose the widget by pressing two times up arrow Smile
Video playlist bug.

fix MyVideoPlaylist.xml (default control 50 to 52)
Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">52</defaultcontrol>
(2015-02-19, 21:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-19, 21:16)matze276 Wrote: [ -> ]i really like the feature from eminence to show different slideshows for each menu entry.
this feature is also working here but i miss the ability to browse for network shares.

if i click on select background -> multi-image then i can only browse through my local drives but no smb shares.
did you miss something here?
This is handled by script.skinshortcuts so I'm not 100% sure, but I think you might have to add them as sources in the Pictures library in order for them to show up.

unfortunately it's not working if i add the path to my picture library.. just my local drive letters and the home folder is shown in that view.
is there an option to use a different dialog?
When i choose nothing in the widget configuration menu it shows the privious widget, not nothing.
i also have huge loading time for the widgets, using Openelec 5.0.2
Enable "show slideshow when no widget is set" in skin settings and set the slideshow path.