Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Jurial,

1. On tv shows i got the ongoing episodes widget. After i watched all my episodes the widget looks like this:

Is it possible to make that invisible when empty?

2. I think i found a bug, on my windows based system it looks good - like this:

and on my openelec system a few buttons missing:

maybe somthing wrong with big and small writing in code Big Grin

3. Why do you scrolling the text here? i think it has enaught space on the left side, looks strange.

Regards
Best skin 4 Kodi!
hi Wink
Hi,

I cant set individual backgrounds,

in this image dont apear the folder storage, i only see the network folders.

somewone have the same problem?

Thank's
(2015-03-15, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-14, 18:12)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-07, 07:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Edworld

In Includes_Furniture.xml

underneath this part (line 341)
Code:
<control type="image">
    <width>64</width>
    <centertop>50%</centertop>
    <height>64</height>
    <texture colordiffuse="Dark1">flags/imdb.png</texture>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>
</control>

add this
Code:
<control type="label">
    <width>60</width>
    <height>64</height>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Top250,[B]#,[/B]]</label>
    <font>TinyBold</font>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <centertop>50%</centertop>
    <textcolor>Dark1</textcolor>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250)</visible>
</control>

Not sure if this still works with version 1.1.5. I copied it over and can't get it to appear after the IMDB label. If you have time, can you please check?
thanks
Should still work. Check that you aren't adding it to the hub flags instead of the normal ones - there is a separate include for the hub flags.

Thanks!
(2015-03-15, 07:25)anime513 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question regarding the navigation sound. Is it suppose to sound like a razor or static when browsing quickly? For example, when I hold any of the arrow keys down for more than a second. I'm guessing it's just the sound clip playing rapidly in succession. Not a big deal, just a small nuisance while browsing.
Not sure. I disable all sounds as they annoy me personally. I stole the sound theme from xperience1080.

(2015-03-15, 13:45)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]1. On tv shows i got the ongoing episodes widget. After i watched all my episodes the widget looks like this:
Is it possible to make that invisible when empty?

2. I think i found a bug, on my windows based system it looks good - like this:
and on my openelec system a few buttons missing:
maybe somthing wrong with big and small writing in code Big Grin

3. Why do you scrolling the text here? i think it has enaught space on the left side, looks strange.
1. I actually noticed this the other day also when something ran out of items to show. Will fix when I get a chance.
2. I use linux exclusively on all my computers (Fedora on laptop and Openelec on htpcs) so definitely not a case issue. Looks like something went wrong on installing the skin - not really sure what is going on there. Perhaps try deleting the skin folder and any zips of the skin in the packages folder and then try reinstalling.
3. Fix on git. Smile

(2015-03-15, 20:09)nemanjathug Wrote: [ -> ]Best skin 4 Kodi!
Thanks Smile

(2015-03-15, 22:02)rsoares Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I cant set individual backgrounds,
in this image dont apear the folder storage, i only see the network folders.
somewone have the same problem?

Thank's
You need to set that folder as a source in the file manager. File manager can usually be found in the Settings submenu. If you don't have a file manager item then you will need to add it to the home menu through the customisation dialog. Once you set a source in the file manager, that source will then show up in the background dialog.
Which Packagefolder?
(2015-03-16, 06:13)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Packagefolder?
On linux it is:
~/.kodi/addons/packages/

Its where kodi stores the zip for any addons/skins you install. If its the zip that was corrupt then just deleting the skin folder wont help for a reinstall as kodi will just reinstall the broken zip from the packages folder. The arctic zephyr ones should be pretty obvious.
Ok ive deleted both of them (skin folder and packagefolder for artic) same result.
Maybe something to delete in userdata?

Edit: Ive found the problem. When the kioskmode is enabled the buttons are gone Smile
Oh ok thats the point of kiosk mode though... to lock down config options to prevent changes by other users
i don't think so, you can also enter the config via contextmenu.

i think the kioskmode is not neccessary in settings, only for views
There has already been a discussion about kiosk mode:

(2015-03-09, 09:19)SmokeHacker Wrote: [ -> ]I love being able to lock down the skin with kiosk mode for guests and less tech-savvy people ( even though i dislike losing the ability to easily toggle show/hide watched as desired, but it's a small price to pay ), but I noticed the options for refresh, get thumb, and artwork downloader still appear on the info screen. I think those should be hidden as well. I see kiosk mode as a way to hide any potentially confusing menus or any options that can alter the UI or library data. I want to let people use Kodi to its full potential without worrying about them getting stuck in a weird menu or unknowingly changing the artwork.
i think it was better so seperate them. e.g. Kiosk Mode View - Kiosk Mode Settings
it makes completly no sense when you hide the configbutton there but with rightclick you can enter the settings also...

and all other settings are free to change? (audio video et cetera)

i dont understand stand it but maybe i dont must...
You can stop access to settings with master locks or by simply deleting the menu item. With a "kiosk" type setup its likely that users do not have access to the context menu because the administrator has not mapped a remote key to that function. However with a kiosk mode you are still likely to want to have access to info dialogs as info is a fairly basic remote function.

I think it is excessive to provide multiple kiosk mode levels. If you trust your users enough to not modify settings then you should be able to trust them not to modify views. If you need to modify settings then just turn it off change the setting and then turn it back on again.
jurialmunkey Wrote:If you trust your users enough to not modify settings then you should be able to trust them not to modify views

i use the kioskmode because i dont wanna show the viewsettingsmenu when i'm clicking to fast or a wrong button. i dont use it because i didnt trust somebody...
thats the point

Du you will implement the hd-trailers.net addon?
And on moviehub it would be nice to sort by rating also.
In the videocalibrationscreen is the rssfeed shown Smile