Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any chance to display the rating without media flags? Its grey when media flags is disabled.
Maby a Translation Bug

in every Dialog i try to add a new Source (music, Movie, TVshows ...) the Header of the Dialog called Slideshow (translated from german)
it's a little Confusing...

(2015-03-17, 15:42)gabana Wrote: [ -> ]Maby a Translation Bug
I did not translate it -> wrong lang string used at the skin i believe
I really like the solution with the fanart and fall back images on the homescreen (now only showing fanart when pressing up), but i noticed that the selection in the widget still cycles through.
This means that when i press up to go to the widget i'm not going up to the first item, but a random item in the row. I think this is weird behaviour, since you don't see which item is selected before hand (due to the fact that you don't see the fanart).
Could you stop the automatic cycling with the classic widget? (or make it optional)
(2015-03-17, 15:00)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to display the rating without media flags? Its grey when media flags is disabled.
No, the rating is part of the media flags. The reason for numeric ratings being greyed out is because it just changes the stars to a number. Each of the furniture options disables the info shown in a particular corner of the screen - I dont want to over complicate things

(2015-03-17, 15:42)gabana Wrote: [ -> ]Maby a Translation Bug

in every Dialog i try to add a new Source (music, Movie, TVshows ...) the Header of the Dialog called Slideshow (translated from german)
it's a little Confusing...
Strange. In English the string I'm using is 1021 which is "Enter the paths or browse for the media locations."
I was using the wrong id for the control but that shouldn't have mattered as it was showing the correct string for me in the header. I changed the string on git to the "Add source" string (1026) and changed the id to the correct one so it should be fixed now.

(2015-03-17, 17:53)Smobbo Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the solution with the fanart and fall back images on the homescreen (now only showing fanart when pressing up), but i noticed that the selection in the widget still cycles through.
This means that when i press up to go to the widget i'm not going up to the first item, but a random item in the row. I think this is weird behaviour, since you don't see which item is selected before hand (due to the fact that you don't see the fanart).
Could you stop the automatic cycling with the classic widget? (or make it optional)
Fixed on git Smile
(2015-03-17, 13:52)gabana Wrote: [ -> ]Just a short Question, something new about a Next Aired Widget? like in MK II ?

Yes there is something coming, just haven't got to it yet.
jurialmunkey Wrote:No, the rating is part of the media flags. The reason for numeric ratings being greyed out is because it just changes the stars to a number. Each of the furniture options disables the info shown in a particular corner of the screen - I dont want to over complicate things
I understand, i'm only asking because i like the star rating but the flags didnt work for my language. (Kodi takes always the best audioline available for flags, most of it is english)
may be to add an option "duration"?

mmm or hh:mm
(2015-03-18, 01:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-17, 13:52)gabana Wrote: [ -> ]Just a short Question, something new about a Next Aired Widget? like in MK II ?

Jurialmunkey, you know I'm definitely and patiently waiting for this. Big Grin
Sometimes when i stop a music playback the background change the aspect ratio. But i cant reproduce it. Not changing by every playback stop :/ i try to find this.
How can i change the background from settings menu?
I dont mean the mainmenu background!
Why stays there DCA and not DTS?
I can't edit the artwork on either movies or TV shows. Also, the only option I have for info on addons is 'launch' nothing more. I deleted the original skin folder and installed a fresh zip, and nothing.

(2015-03-18, 16:34)Flest Wrote: [ -> ]may be to add an option "duration"?

mmm or hh:mm
I'm not sure what you mean exactly?

(2015-03-18, 22:33)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-18, 01:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
Jurialmunkey, you know I'm definitely and patiently waiting for this. Big Grin
I just added it to git Smile
Can you test for me and report back how it goes? It seems to be working fine, but I've only tested on my laptop which doesn't have a whole lot in the tv library.

(2015-03-18, 23:10)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes when i stop a music playback the background change the aspect ratio. But i cant reproduce it. Not changing by every playback stop :/ i try to find this.
How can i change the background from settings menu?
I dont mean the mainmenu background!
Why stays there DCA and not DTS?
Are you talking about artist slideshow? You might need to change its settings?

DCA is a DTS codec. It stands for DTS Coherent Accoustics

(2015-03-19, 00:46)mkvelidadon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't edit the artwork on either movies or TV shows. Also, the only option I have for info on addons is 'launch' nothing more. I deleted the original skin folder and installed a fresh zip, and nothing.
Turn off kiosk mode in Skin Settings > Extras.
What a fast Service so much thx Next Aired Widget works perfectly for me testet all color modes and with top head and without Smile Thx a lot

The Dialogtext now also works for adding new Sources.

I just got one last thing this happens when i use Spotlight Widget at Movies and there are no Movies in. It shows the empty bar ? Normal or .. ?

Not the artist slideshow. I mean the background in the mainmenu. Somebody else noticed that?
How can i change the background from settings? ( not in mainmenu)
(2015-03-19, 03:30)gabana Wrote: [ -> ]I just got one last thing this happens when i use Spotlight Widget at Movies and there are no Movies in. It shows the empty bar ? Normal or .. ?
Yeah it was a known issue. However, I think I've managed to fix it now. Just pushed a fix to git.

(2015-03-19, 03:30)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Not the artist slideshow. I mean the background in the mainmenu. Somebody else noticed that?
How can i change the background from settings? ( not in mainmenu)
I'm still not quite sure what you are referring to. A screenshot would help.