Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sys info widget would be nice, i agree
This skin is really really good, thank you so much for your hard work on it.

(2015-03-23, 05:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Pressing info whilst a video is playing will show progress and finish time

I personally would also like to see the finish time on the pause screen. It's just nice to be able to pause to get a cup of tea, and glance over to see what time something will finish without having to press other buttons (plus I don't have an info button mapped on my setup, which is a basic cec remote).

One other minor thing I noticed - I've added a link to playlists as a menu item. After looking at some playlists and then pressing back from the playlist screen you are taken to the main library list, rather than back to the home page. Is it possible for all links on the homepage to use the return flag?

Awesome work!
Thanks JurialMunkey Smile
(2015-03-24, 10:23)bigwillch Wrote: [ -> ]I personally would also like to see the finish time on the pause screen.
+1

Is it possible to add an option to move the "Please wait..." loading screen to the right corner as a simple spinner to keep the screen more clean?
I think "Please wait" would be better on te left corner instead icon and path.
(2015-03-23, 21:55)calhaus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, open super favourites ang go to the path/folder you want to show as a widget, bring the options menu (normaly with the left arrow key), and select the option "Set custom widget path", chode the custom widget you want and after enable it in the skin settings Wink
(I think this is only on the github version^)

EDIT: And thanks for talking about super favourites, i didn't knew about it, now i can make a folder with normal favourites and other with addons and add them to the custom widgets. The only thing is the widget will show rectangular icons, but that is not important.
And now i can have everything i've used in Amber (plus more) in this really awesome/pretty skin! Smile

I'm using the GitHub version (master) of the skin, but don't see the side menu option. Any idea as to why?

Going into Super Favorites, navigating to my folder and neither the context nor side menu gives me a custom widget path option.

EDIT: Nevermind. Accessing SF from Programs removes that menu option. Going in as a video add-on allows it.

EDIT 2: Seems as even though the widget will populate, clicking on one of the items doesn't do anything. I had the same issue when trying to make a background widget from a Super Favorites folder in Eminence. I could set it, but clicking on the item wouldn't go anywhere.
Because its not a video addon - the add as custom widget shows only for video library/addon paths
-Can you explain me how does ongoing episodes widget works?
It's a bit strange because it shows series in a random order (i think), not by name or last tv show watched order.
Can you make a similar widget but with skin widgets script (recommended episodes)?, Recommend episodes works much better, putting the last unseen episode of tv shows in a correct order of watching, depending of what have you seen last. Also updates the last unseen episode and tv show order if you've watched an episode, and that is not happening on ongoing widget.

-Also what's the difference between Random and Recommended Album widgets?

TA Wink
(2015-03-24, 18:01)calhaus Wrote: [ -> ]-Can you explain me how does ongoing episodes widget works?
It's a bit strange because it shows series in a random order (i think), not by name or last tv show watched order.
Can you make a similar widget but with skin widgets script (recommended episodes)?, Recommend episodes works much better, putting the last unseen episode of tv shows in a correct order of watching, depending of what have you seen last. Also updates the last unseen episode and tv show order if you've watched an episode, and that is not happening on ongoing widget.

that's a bug with library data provider which should be fixed shortly: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1964063
(2015-03-24, 19:30)furii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-24, 18:01)calhaus Wrote: [ -> ]-Can you explain me how does ongoing episodes widget works?

that's a bug with library data provider which should be fixed shortly: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1964063

Thank you for the tip dude!! Big Grin That fixed it Wink
(2015-03-24, 15:38)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Because its not a video addon - the add as custom widget shows only for video library/addon paths

Ah okay. It makes sense then that accessing Super Favorites as a video add-on would pop that menu then.

Strangely SF is considered both a video add-on and a program add-on?
Wow. This skin is so beautiful. I love it to death.

I only have one small gripe with it.

After changing everything to the way i like it. I wanted to not show widgets on settings and power, but even if i select none under widgets in skin settings it defaults to movie spotlight widget.

Which is quite annoying. I would like to just have widgets on when hovering over the movies / Tvshow

Any way to fix this?
Nevermind, by chance i selected the Weather widget, and i didnt show anything, so i used that for the categories i didnt want widgets on. Then the default picture shows (the dude in the couch).

So thats cool.

I just selected weather widget on Video addons, settings and power so i dont get random fanarts, but standard background.

and i use recent movies on movies category
and recent tv episodes on Tv shows category

Works so good.

I love this skin, you are the best. Its so nice.
(2015-03-24, 23:04)henrikyo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. This skin is so beautiful. I love it to death.

I only have one small gripe with it.

After changing everything to the way i like it. I wanted to not show widgets on settings and power, but even if i select none under widgets in skin settings it defaults to movie spotlight widget.

Which is quite annoying. I would like to just have widgets on when hovering over the movies / Tvshow

Any way to fix this?
You must set a folder for slideshow otherwise widget will shown.
(2015-03-24, 03:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-24, 02:13)oHUTCHYo Wrote: [ -> ](1) can we have an option to completely eliminate the home screen "Content Loading" graphic? To me, it makes the skin look like it's not working properly, just let it show whatever is cached and have the next load quietly in the background without any visible on screen fuss.
1. Some widgets can take quite a while to load, and to me it looks like it is broken if I just show an empty widget with no content and no indicator that it is loading. This is something you will have to mod yourself if you want it as there are already too many options for home/widgets in skin settings

Hi,

I'm using a raspberry pi2, so not the fastest hardware, but the widgets for recent episodes and recent movies will take anywhere from 5 to sometimes 15 seconds to show, so I'd guess a caching feature would be awesome. I tried searching this thread, cause I believe this has been mentioned before, but the loading time for the widgest is what's holding me off from using this great looking skin Smile By the way, the cpu isn't maxing out or anything during the 'loading content' animation...