Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-28, 14:19)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-27, 10:38)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-27, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen this before. What system are you running? What exactly happens, does it just show as a frame of the animation or is there no animation at all? Have you tried changing the animation in Skin Settings > Extras > Busy loader animation?

Very strange Huh

The screenshot is from my windows 8.1 with isengard alpha 1.
But thats not my main system, my rPi2 with 14.2 openELEC also has this happening.

I think the animation is running, it's quiet hard to see. Havent changed the busy loader, wasn't even aware I could Wink

So I've tried to change it and this solves it. Not sure what's wrong with your spinner, but every one in the directory the settings are linking to seems to work
Ah okay. The default one is in the media dir so it gets compressed into the textures.xbt where as the selectable ones are external so they dont get compressed. Likely a conflict between the compression and certain video drivers. Ill change the default to link to one of the external ones and that should fix it hopefully.
(2015-03-27, 00:57)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the new update!

However, I hoped the blue box bug (loading animation) would be gone - it isn't.
So I thought I bring this up Wink

That blue box only happens when you don't set a spinner in the options.
(2015-03-27, 15:52)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Prizm4, you can press the enter key to bring up the OSD while a video or music is playing. The OSD will display a progress bar that stretches across the width of the screen. Is that what you're looking for?

Ok that's strange, if I press OK/Enter on my remote, I do get an OSD but there's no progress bar:

To get a progress meter, I have to hit rewind or FF, or pause the video.
(2015-03-29, 05:38)nicki365 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-27, 00:57)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the new update!

However, I hoped the blue box bug (loading animation) would be gone - it isn't.
So I thought I bring this up Wink

That blue box only happens when you don't set a spinner in the options.

Well the blue box is a spinner not being displayed correctly
(2015-03-29, 10:30)Prizm4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-27, 15:52)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]@Prizm4, you can press the enter key to bring up the OSD while a video or music is playing. The OSD will display a progress bar that stretches across the width of the screen. Is that what you're looking for?

Ok that's strange, if I press OK/Enter on my remote, I do get an OSD but there's no progress bar:

To get a progress meter, I have to hit rewind or FF, or pause the video.

Hit ok then up arrow.
When the widget is hide (empty) u cant press up to show the hole screen.
An option would be nice to display the header only when playback is on (now playing layer)
In skinsettings when u press right in a section where nothing is selected e.g. addons popup a menu, dont know where this come from
Can you add information about the Year and Duration, in the view mode 'Icons' of movies?

I really like this view, but even with Extra Info enabled , those infos don't show Smile
Love your skin... I am playing with font size and have increased the font size by quite a bit and am wondering the library shortcuts along the bottom on the homescreen is it possible to adjust the size of the text boxs so they are less likely to have scrolling text inside them? For instance at the moment on my setup there is 8 item shown is it possible to reduce the number to 4-5 and increase the text box size to fill the extra space so the whole name of the shortcut is shown rather than have a small windows with scrolling text? hope I explained myself clearly.
Hello jurialmunkey,

first of all, your Zephyr Skin is really great, searched a long time for such a nice skin. So, i have a little feature request, and i did not get it to work by myself. I use a VPN via RasberryPi2 and use a VPNAddon from Brian Hornsby (http://brianhornsby.com/kodi_addons/openvpn). The addon works great, and my openVPN connects. But i did not know my ip adresse (if its the vpn or my own outgoing one). So is it possible, that you add an option, which show my external ip adresse in the right corner under the time/date/weather, like this:

15:17
Dienstag, 3 März 2015
10 C Regen
IP 127.0.0.1 (Germany)

For the geolocation in the brackets, it could be usefull to use IPInfoDB API, (if possible)
Or can you tell me, how i did this? Wink

No hesitation, only a feature request Smile Keep up the good work, will send some money Wink

Best regards

Phlox
Hello, what weather addon i have to use for weather widget to work?. Nice skin, i just upgraded to helix 14.2 and first time using your skin. Is a keeper.
Pretty sure I get a pair of 3d glasses there for 3d movies.
(2015-04-01, 04:46)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure I get a pair of 3d glasses there for 3d movies.

Do I need to add 3d to the filename or does it go in metadata somewhere? How do I trigger the 3d icon to show up? Cheers and thanks for the response.
Yes put 3D.SBS or 3D.TAB (as the case may be) in the filename.
(2015-04-01, 05:11)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes put 3D.SBS or 3D.TAB (as the case may be) in the filename.

MIne are mvc 3d files and I use stereoscopic player, external player, to play them will just .3D. work?