Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Includes_Home.xml
autoscroll
jurialmunkey,

Being a reader of digital comic books in the .cbr file format, I've been interested in seeing if Kodi has the ability to read/display through a native functionality, or via an Add-On. I've done some searching on the Kodi forums, and even made a request/post seeing if anyone has a solution. A user replied with some links (LINK 1 & LINK 2), and doing my own search, it appears that some have had luck accomplishing this using some skin scripting, specifically using the Aeon skin. I was wondering if the same can be done somehow using the A:Z skin?

Granted, I can read the comics on my tablet, but I thought it may be pretty cool to read via Kodi on the TV. It's a long shot, but is there any interest by you, or chance, that A:Z will one day provide this functionality/option?

Thanks
Hi jurialmunkey

Please can you add list view (50) to Video Addons. It is in programs, music and picture but video is big list.

Thanks
Hello jurialmunkey,

First of all, thx for your hard work on your skin. It's the best one I've ever used. It should replace the default one ^^

I noticed two small issues and as you seem a man who pays attention to detail, I though I should submit them :
- in PVR menu, when you previously enabled the video as a background, the video is flickering. It seems that the thumbnail and the background as the same time is not working.
- in some lists (when using Wide View), there are index number at the beginning. They all are "00" even for the back item. It feels a little strange, index number should be disabled if possible.
Here is a screenshot http://imgur.com/glFMJNO it might be specific to the plugin, I don't know.
- the mouse cursor is not visible on Windows, maybe it's not supported I don't really use it so that's not much an issue for me.

Don't hesitate if you need more info.
You can choose the color of the skin?
   I not found the selection option.
Hello guys,

I always had the extra info view option, but somehow the option vanished and I cant choose it anymore.
Someone know why? Did I change something.I tried to reinstall the skin but i didn't help.
Besides that the skin is the best i have seen for Kodi. Thank you.

Ok it only vanished in an option in an addon. Did I turn it off somehow?
Wondering if this skin has a setting to automatically trigger Artwork Downloader to run once a library update completes?
Jurial,

Can you make the size of the font in the horizontal submenu the same as they main size on the homescreen?
YO,

So when ever I go full screen the widget images get really FAT, any way to fix this

EDIT: I Fixed it
Dear,
  How do I disable music lyrics .... I did not find the option in the skin.

Note: I do not want to remove the addon.
Look in the lyric addon's settings. It's something like "run as service" you have to turn that off.
@jurialmunkey,
Thank you for answering my doubts.
Just checked then, for CU LRC Lyrics its actually Configure > Options > "Display lyrics automatically" which is way less ambiguous.
Not sure if it's theme-specific, but is it possible to have XBMC startup with a set highlighted item on startup? I ask here because I have some custom main menu items and I would like one of them to be highlighted off the get-go instead of the default movies (or furthest left item if that's the setting), thanks Smile
Thanks for adding list view to Video Addons. My ocd is fixed lol.