Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Why I got no Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i got a Problem with Kodi on my Android TV-Box. I installed V14 Helix and I got no Addons. I only see “More…” and nothing appears if I click on.
I tried to select “force update” and delete the addon.db, tried to reinstall and nothing works.
The box is connected by LAN (DHCP) and I tried out with WLAN. Everytime the same. I can use the Browser for surfing so I’m sure that the connection to my router isn’t the problem.
I installed the same Version on my Tablet and it works great.

If I want to play music from my UpnP Server there comes an Error, same with Videos. I see the list of all Files, but i can't play them. Maybe here is the problem that a codec is missing, but the first problem seems that kodi can’t connect to the repo-server, but my tablet has no problems.

I checked the settings of Kodi – no Proxy use etc.- (same as on my tablet)
The only difference is that my TV-Box has wrong Time-Zone-Settings at the first Start. Automatic Time Zone is selected and it tells me Time-Zone China, because I’m in Germany. I select Manual Time-Zone, select Germany and after this I select “automatic” again. After this it has the right Zone.
Could this be a Problem? How I can fix it, and why the automatic Time-Zone selection doesn’t work at first run?

Thanks a lot for your Help.
Greetings from Germany.

Wenings