Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Output Device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I am using the MX3 Gbox, with Kodi 14.01 uploaded. Home Theater Package Onkyo ATMOS package.

I have been using the gbox for a few months now, and now I am trying to get the most audio quality out of it.

I have seen alot of posts talking about the Audio Set up (had earlier problems figuring out the different modes; basic, advanced, expert.. but that is solved)

My question: When I go to the Audio Set up Menu (advanced/expert) the first item at the top Audio Output Device is greyed out and says Android, audiotrack.

Everything else is able to be changed. According to all the videos and websites I have seen, I should be able to change this so I can get more options for Audio output.

If there is another thread that solves this problem please point me in that direction. If this is a new problem all help is appreciated..

Thanks
you cannot change it on Android
That is, you have to change it in Android's settings, and Kodi will use what is selected there.