Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scene releases - how? Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I believe it has been asked many times, but I just can't find no matter how I search.
I download tv shoes as torrents, and they are automatically places in a folder called tvshows. Since the system is automated, it would be very bad if I would need to rename and move files.
It works like this: little home server running utorrent with rss feed for shows I watch, when available, automatically downloaded and moved to the tvshows folder (where it is kept seeding).

How can I make Kodi scraper to recognize these series. The folder structure is like:

tvshows
Grimm.S04E08.HDTV.x264-LOL
Supernatural.S10E09.HDTV.x264-LOL
supernatural.1009.hdtv-lol.mp4
supernatural.1009.hdtv-lol.nfo

And I also have whole seasons, like:

Fringe.S04.DVDRip.XviD-REWARD

Please help me, only a very few of my shows are recognized.
I will add Watchdog to monitor if a new show is added, but scraper doesn't recognize itSad
Use something like Sonarr or Sickrage.
I use Sonarr to organize my collection.
And it also works with torrents.
Your tv shows should be in separate folders.
Many thanks. I'll look at Sonarr. Is it automated, meaning if a file is placed in watchfolder, it will move it to the correct position as per the rules configured?
yes, I believe so.
I checked Sonarr and SickRage, both are very attractive. I think I will use Sonarr, and rebuild my whole tv shows structure. great to have this app!