Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YAPQ yet another playlist question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will start by saying i have tried to search for the answer to this question but couldn't find the answer so sorry if this has been answered before.

I have set up sources from my 2 storage devices. Let's call them 1 and 2

under these i have them set for my content

So
1 tv, 1 Movies, 1 kids movies etc
2 tv , 2 Movies, 2 kids movies etc

I've created working smart playlists for linking 1 & 2tv and 1 & 2 kids movies together and they work fine.

Movies is another story

Individually i can create working playlists but when i link them they show up blank. . Actually i think in aeon they appear as one blank poster with a play symbol in the middle and some random movie scraper info like age restrictions of movies.

Like i said i can set up working playlists so know about the contains and both rules etc and also they have scanned into the library because they work individually but why they don't link together is really foxing me.

My only thought could be relate to some ghost source being there somewhere but these source are newly set up and scanned in.

Anyone got any thoughts?
Try path starts with?
If one playlist is working fine, other is not and they are equivalent then it may be a simple error when creating.

Maybe open up the two playlist xml files, in notepad or gedit etc, and see if there are any differences that could create the problem.

Other than that I don't no.
Thanks guys. . I'm currently stuck in a garage waiting for a car to be fixed. . Will try the starts with (i think i did but will double check) later
the next step was manually checking the code but thought I'd check to see if i was doing something stupid and obvious.

is strange. .i might clear the movies library and rescan them to check something hasn't gone screwy with the paths

Cheers
(2015-02-14, 11:50)k4sh1n Wrote: [ -> ]Try path starts with?

Or path contains
Update. . Checked the playlist file and the option was set to 'all' not 'one' so some kind of bug in the creation of the playlist
(2015-02-15, 10:22)Atinkler Wrote: [ -> ]Update. . Checked the playlist file and the option was set to 'all' not 'one' so some kind of bug in the creation of the playlist

Nice one.