Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: List of a actors for current movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
i'm new to xbmc,
i have XBMC v14.1 windows 8.1,
and i wanted to know if there is a way to see a list of actors for the current movie.

thanks.
When you have the movie selected in your library, press the info button on your remote, or bring up the context menu and select "movie information" and then you can select "actors".
Hi,
I tried to do that with no success. the info button on the remote doesn't do anything and i tried to get to the context menu but didn't find it.
can u please add some photos that will explain how to do that, it will help a lot.

Thanks.
Then you haven't scanned the movie into the library: adding videos to the library (wiki).
(2015-02-16, 12:50)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Then you haven't scanned the movie into the library: adding videos to the library (wiki).

thanks so much for quick reply.
this is not correct, I scanned the movie into the library without a scrapper, via the .nfo only option. i see all my movies with pictures and everything.
the .nfo was created with My Movies application.
is this could be the reason?
Connect a keyboard to your htpc, focus a movie and hit the key 'i' - if you can see the information window now, then your remote isn't configured completely.
If there is a greyed out button for actors, then your scraper tool didn't load information of that kind.
(2015-02-16, 14:04)gilhaba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 12:50)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Then you haven't scanned the movie into the library: adding videos to the library (wiki).

thanks so much for quick reply.
this is not correct, I scanned the movie into the library without a scrapper, via the .nfo only option. i see all my movies with pictures and everything.
the .nfo was created with My Movies application.
is this could be the reason?

Possibly - doubt they would be compatible (sure the dev at mymovies developed his own format for nfo files, which meant they weren't compatible across front ends)
when i press 'i' on the keyboard, i do see the information window. so my remote 'i' button is not configured.
do you have any idea on how i can configure it to work?

thanks.
(2015-02-18, 10:16)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]http://kodi.wiki

I manage to configure,
Thanks a lot.