Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AFTV] Movies are added ok but TV shows are invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I got an Amazon FireTv the other day and sideloaded Kodi with adbfire. I've been able to add movies to my library via Windows 7 SMB using the file/folder structure below

Code:
E:\Videos\Movies\Nightcrawler (2014)\Nightcrawler (2014).mkv

It works perfectly, all the artwork and info is scraped with no issues.

TV shows on the other hand are a complete nightmare. I use the same structure as above, for example;

Code:
E:\Videos\TV\Bosch\Bosch.S01E01.Pilot.mkv

What confuses me is that the show's info appears to be scraped perfectly ok, all the artwork and whatnot is there in my TV Shows library. However, there are absolutely no episodes listed in the library for this or any show.

If i go to Videos and then Files there are also no episodes there. It's as if Kodi can read and scrape the shows from the folder names but the actual episode mkv's are invisible to it. I'm a first time Kodi user so i dont really know how to troubleshoot the problem.

If anyone can offer any assistance i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

[Edit]
FWIW I just installed Kodi on my Windows 7 machine to see if i can replicate the problem but everything worked fine, the TV files were recognised and added to my library without a problem. So it would appear that the problem i'm having is specific to the FireTV.
have you tried to update the tv shows again or made sure the scraper is set to tv database and not local
Yup. Tried re adding the source with every permutation of options available.

Here's a log fwiw.

http://pastebin.com/NY5ScJcY