Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: does kodi run on the flare 2 tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I downloaded the link for the android from your site but once i went to install it and run it, it would crash and not show any picture... Just wondering if it works on android 4.1 jelly bean as i own a hipstreet flare 2.. 1.5 GHz dual core CPU. 1GB DDR3 ram, dual mali 400 graphics processor.. Not sure if i needed to put the os stats but just wanting to know if it would work on it or do i need to find a different download.. or download something from the google playstore... thanks

***MOD EDIT: removed annoying bold and italic formatting of everything. Please don't do that.***
(2015-02-15, 14:23)kevo76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I downloaded the link for the android from your site but once i went to install it and run it, it would crash and not show any picture... Just wondering if it works on android 4.1 jelly bean as i own a hipstreet flare 2.. 1.5 GHz dual core CPU. 1GB DDR3 ram, dual mali 400 graphics processor.. Not sure if i needed to put the os stats but just wanting to know if it would work on it or do i need to find a different download.. or download something from the google playstore... thanks

***MOD EDIT: removed annoying bold and italic formatting of everything. Please don't do that.***

It happened to me too on my Android tablet. Later I tried the arm version and it worked. Have you tried that?