Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add Menu items not highlighted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm having this problem with all my addons now that I just updated from gotham 13.2 to Helix.

When I open an addon the menu items don't highlight when I scroll through them. I can only see what item I'm on from the bottom left of the screen where if names the menu item I have chosen. Plus when I increase or decrease volume the blue line showing how much volume there is is empty, it just gives a number. It also does the same thing when loading movies. The bar at the top where it says workinv please wait doesn't fill up with blue.

Since I was using the XBMC transparency, should I install the Kodi transparency?

Thanks
I also just noticed when I go to addons none of the menu items highlight. I cant see which item Im on, so I just have to click and see what comes up to know where I am on the list.
yes, you need to install v7.1.5 of Transparency if you're using Kodi Helix.
(2015-02-16, 14:03)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]yes, you need to install v7.1.5 of Transparency if you're using Kodi Helix.

It says I have v7.1.5. Could the problem be because I'm using OpenELEC? I manually updated to there lastest stable version which has Kodi/Helix on it.

Would I need to totally uninstall transparency and then reinstall it?

I also noticed under settings weather and profile icon menu picture are blank

Thanks
Ok, did a factory reset on my box and installed transparency from scratch.

All works now, thanks