Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows not showing up after setting up MySQL Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I successfully setup (I think) a MySQL server for both my Kodi machines to update from. I was able to go into HeidiSQL and see that the tables were created, and updating the library doesn't to my knowledge create any errors.

However, the "TV Shows" menu option that was previously there when the library was local is no longer there. Is there something I missed? This was my main way to access my TV shows, having to use the Videos > Files UI will be very awkward. Did I misstep along the way? Anybody who is good with MySQL please give me some insight. Thank you!
I tested the functionality of the MySQL server, if I start watching something in one room, the changes are echo'd on the other machine. I just want the TV Shows menu option to be there, with the UI that I am used to. Is this possible?
Have you rescanned (or reimported) the library? When you set up MySQL it basically sets up a brand new library, hence the importing steps mentioned on the wiki: MySQL (wiki).
I did a backup, but I am confused on how to import that data back into the library. I have done 'update library' multiple times... but is there a specific way I can import my old library? Or even just populate the new library by re-scanning? I re-added my main sources, and when it re-added it, nothing really happened. They show up under Videos, but my TV Shows menu doesn't appear, and I still don't have the 'hide watched' functionality.
Yes, it's all described on MySQL (wiki)