Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playlist DO NOT play next episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one know of a way to stop kodi from playing the next tv episode in a playlist?

I set up a playlist for Star Trek episodes to watch them in order including two different tv series. I watch tv to fall asleep but don't want it playing through the night.
Are you pressing play on the playlist itself, or on an episode from within the playlist?
Maybe LazyTV would suit?
(2015-02-19, 13:22)Karnagious Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe LazyTV would suit?

No, he wants to prevent automatic playing of the next episode.
Selecting an episode within the playlist. And it continues through the playlist. The only other thing I could think of was create a whole new series with .nfo files. But who wants to go through all that.
(2015-02-19, 15:36)mmullally Wrote: [ -> ]Selecting an episode within the playlist. And it continues through the playlist. The only other thing I could think of was create a whole new series with .nfo files. But who wants to go through all that.

Sorry I misread the OP.

I have many playlists and starting an episode within one of them, doesnt lead to the next one being played automatically.

You have to bring up the Context Menu and select Play From Here for that to happen.

So your experience sounds odd.