Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Addon has wrong structure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to manually install Iptv simple pvr addon on kodi 14 on my iPad because for some reason it was not already in my pvr list,so I have the Iptv simple zip from github but when I install it says addon does not have the right file structure.
Please help
(2015-02-20, 20:23)baha2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to manually install Iptv simple pvr addon on kodi 14 on my iPad because for some reason it was not already in my pvr list,so I have the Iptv simple zip from github but when I install it says addon does not have the right file structure.
Please help

It sounds like it might not be compatible with iPad. One way around this is to manually place the add-on in the addons folder and see if is selectable within Kodi. That could be difficult to do on an iPad, however.
The IPTV Simple PVR add-on does not need to be installed on Kodi v14 for the iPad. You simply enable it, as the add-on in already included in every iPad/iOS installation for Kodi.

Go into Settings -> Add-ons -> Disabled add-ons -> PVR add-ons