Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVShows Menu Doesn't Go Straight To TV Show List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All-
I'm having an issue with the latest build of Kodi 14.2. I'm testing it out on a different machine before I install to my main HTPC. I added the TV shows library through Video-->Files as a source and scraped it using the TVDB. I then get the TV Shows option on the main menu as expected. But when I click on TVShows, it doesn't bring up the library list of all the shows like it did in Gotham and instead makes me drill down 1 or 2 levels to see them and it doesn't show the episode count either.

I tried the same thing on a Gotham android box that I have and when I add my library the same way I am able to see a full listing of my TV shows by just clicking TVShows from the main menu. Is this a bug or is there something I'm doing wrong that I'm not aware of? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Probably need a debug log, because what I see in 14.2 is identical to how it always has been done: Confluence shows the "TV Show" menu if "Library.HasContent(TVShows)" and then when you click it sends "ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowTitles,return)". There should be a TVShowView in your MyVideos90.db that has your tvshows (one per line) and also the episode count. In your guisettings.xml the view settings are stored but the default for TVShows is 65536 and that should open the "list" view.

scott s.