Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbmc crash playing music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!
I need help!
My Xbmc 13.2 (windows too!)crash after few seconds I play music.

This is my system:
Motherboard Gygabyte GA-Z87n Wifi ;4gb Ram; Intel I7 4770; Audio card Xonar essence stx II;
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

logfile:

http://xbmclogs.com/p9pyfttui

Thank you!!!
I edit logfile url It was wrong

Sorry!
That isn't a debug log, so it's not very helpful in determining where things went wrong. You'll have to redo it per the instructions.

The only thing I can tell from the log file you've posted is that something happened in the lrc lyrics add-on. You can test if that is causing the problem by just temporarily disabling that add-on and see if it still crashes.

Good luck.
Thank you Jogee,
I hope this is the right debug log:

http://pastebin.com/X5MEzd9k

I try to disabling Irc lyrics add-on but It crash again.

Thank you
I cant see it crashed and i cant see you try to play any file. Which ki d of file do you try to play and are you using any special addon for this?

I recommend to remove superrepo and xbmchub, too as they are banned addons.

For the next step i would upgrade to kodi 14 and see if this issue still persits
As far as I can tell, it all seems normal up until the end of the log file. The log ends just after it appears you've selected the music library. Not sure if that is where XBMC crashed on you.

Were you trying to disable the lyrics add-on by going into the music library? If so, you might want to try to disable it from System->Settings->Add-ons.

I did notice you had a few additional addons (including a not so welcome one around here, XBMCHub). You can try disabling all the extras and re-enabling one by one.

Probably a good thing to do first would be to backup your userdata folder, just as a precaution. That way if the above doesn't help, you could try deleting either the music database or the entire userdata folder. You could always go back to before as you would have your backup.

Good luck.
Thank you now it works well.
I disable screapers and lyrics add ons and install xbmc again.
Thank you guys!!!
Thank you now it works well.
I disable screapers and lyrics add ons and install xbmc again.
Thank you guys!!!
Probably it was some third part addon...