Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Screen info items count is wrong in movie library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When in the movie library, where it shows the "Items" in the lower right corner of the screen, the number is lower than it used to be before an update. I suspect that it is no longer counting the movies inside of sets. Has anyone else seen this?

I should mention that the count when I am in the Files screen is accurate.
Yes, it is showing the number of "items"/lines in the current menu/window/whatever, rather than the total for movies.

It's probably possible to change this by editing a line in the skin files, but I don't know much about skinning. Maybe one of the other users or devs might know.
It's returning the containers items size so there's no way to change it. IMO behavior is correct and i don't think it can be changed. If you want it to return the actual amount of movies simply disable the "Group movies in sets" option.

$INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count) might work on Home screen though as this is getting set by the recentlyadded job.
What about the 'group movie sets' thing...iirc this also causes different counts of items in the library view as the set is only recognized as 1 item no matter how many movies are in this set