Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Download Progress location and how to download to external hard drive USB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Please excuse me for this elemantry question. First time owner and user.

I'm heading on a long trip, and wish to download a few of these movies off the box to my IPAD. I tried downloading them to a USB so i can convert and transfer to my IPAD, but when i set my Download location for this, from the Add-On Settings button to Media/USB Drive, when they were completed they did not appear......Confused

So i downloaded them again, changed the directory to the android box and was going to MOVE them to the external Harddrive, but now it won't allow me to.

A.) Why won't it allow me to download and save directly to a USB Stick
B.) Why can i not MOVE the downloaded video's from the ANDROID Box to the USB Drive
C.) WHERE CAN I FIND THE DOWNLOAD PROGRESSConfused Once i start downloading, it provided me the progress every 10%, but is there no area to see what is still active and what is complete?
I have a problem downloading movies , tv shows etc , i followed all the instructions and at the end having pressed download i get a window with the message  "unkown file size unable to download "   anyone know any solutions please
Kodi itself doesn't have this capability at all, so what add-on or other method are you using? Where are the movies coming from?

What "instructions" are you following?