Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart playlist: only episodes from unwatched series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant figure that out,
i made a playlist of shows with watched episodes 0
i cant make an episode playlist with shows from the previous playlist.

any help would be helpful.

thanks
is bump ok?
I think there is a way to do this, but I don't think it directly works with two playlists. That is, a show-level playlist and an episode-level playlist, as Kodi doesn't understand how to make the two levels relate to each other, or something like that (maybe..).

It might require a little bit of logic that smart playlists don't normally do. I think the Lazy TV add-on can do something close to this.
(2015-03-01, 22:23)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a way to do this, but I don't think it directly works with two playlists. That is, a show-level playlist and an episode-level playlist, as Kodi doesn't understand how to make the two levels relate to each other, or something like that (maybe..).

It might require a little bit of logic that smart playlists don't normally do. I think the Lazy TV add-on can do something close to this.

i'm using lazytv, the playlist it does is new epidsode on already watched shows, you cannot change the smart playlist it makes...