Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: auto play next from online content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the issue I need some help resolving :
I have a Raspberry Pi 2 running OSMC when I play media from local sources it automatically will play the next item in the list but if I chose video add-ons and pick crackle for example, choose a tv show and watch it I have to select the next episode. Is their a way have it automatic play the next one?

* fixed by remapping the context menu to a button on my universal remote
Check with add on creator, no piracy
Crackle is not piracy and it applies to all my video add-ons. Only video add-ons play one item at a time instead of the entire folder.it would be nice to be able to watch an entire directory of the internet archive or an entire artist in vivo. Their are quite a few subscription services but if I have to click on everything it would get real annoying real fast
hahaha, I stand corrected. Sorry, I googled the fucker and the page description said "watch movies and tv shows online for free" assumed it was a piracy stream add on. My bad. I believe someone else asked about that recently and it's a no go with add ons, only local content Sad
(2015-03-01, 07:32)callmeabc Wrote: [ -> ]Crackle is not piracy and it applies to all my video add-ons. Only video add-ons play one item at a time instead of the entire folder.it would be nice to be able to watch an entire directory of the internet archive or an entire artist in vivo. Their are quite a few subscription services but if I have to click on everything it would get real annoying real fast

Not sure about other addons, but in the Vevo addon, right-click or type 'c' to bring up the context menu on the first directory item you want to play and then select "Play From Here". This will start there and play until the end of the list.
Same in youtube and others
(2015-03-01, 18:22)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about other addons, but in the Vevo addon, right-click or type 'c' to bring up the context menu on the first directory item you want to play and then select "Play From Here". This will start there and play until the end of the list.

Thanks! Because of my setup it was just a matter of remapping the context menu shortcut.