Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Buildroot + Rpi2 + kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I am using buildroot to manage my build of kodi. I am able to successfully build and load everything fine onto my new raspberry pi 2. Now when Kodi 14.1 starts up, I see the cursor appear briefly in the upper left corner then it disappears (I'm assuming thats a bug). At this point, it appears as if the kodi front end is not receiving any of my keystrokes. Is there a config file I failed to edit to enable the keyboard?
(2015-03-02, 04:36)mohbandy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I am using buildroot to manage my build of kodi. I am able to successfully build and load everything fine onto my new raspberry pi 2. Now when Kodi 14.1 starts up, I see the cursor appear briefly in the upper left corner then it disappears (I'm assuming thats a bug). At this point, it appears as if the kodi front end is not receiving any of my keystrokes. Is there a config file I failed to edit to enable the keyboard?
 Hi,

can you please advice, how to enable kodi in buildroot ? Need to do add this like new package or Can i use the default one added in package folder ?

Thanks