Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Streaming.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm streaming movies from a WD mycloud, using Kodi 14.1 installed on my FireTV. Streaming works great. I try to watch the same files on my kindle Fire HDX 7, and after a minute or so, the video crashes. Let me know if anyhone needs more information.
yes...we need a Debug Log (<- follow this link)
Here is a log file.

***MOD EDIT: cut log, see below ***
We need the debugging option turned on, and please post logs to a paste site like xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com instead of directly in a post. As described on Log file/Easy (wiki).
Also banned add-ons (wiki) in that log. Read the Forum rules (wiki)
That is an amazing list of Addons and Repos. Possibly a forum record.
As long as his question isn't related to those add-ons then I wouldn't bother mentioning it.
I just took the liberty of posting a bold bit about NOT posting logs into the forum on Debug Log (wiki). Hope that's OK Ned.
Sorry for the mess. I'll turn on debugging and upload a log file. I've only been using Kodi since the beginning of the year, so it's all new to me. That's why I have so many addons, I'm just seeing what all it can do. I personally felt that I've barely tapped into Kodi's power. I did buy a T-shirt. :o) I love the program and I use it daily. Thank you for all your patience.