Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

I have TAGS setup and associated with my Channels but they are not showing up in KODI only shows All Cahnnels, how do I get it to read the TAGS?

John.
Are the tags enabled, set to private are internal?
(2015-03-05, 10:58)baron Wrote: [ -> ]Are the tags enabled, set to private are internal?

Yes they are, I was going to attach an image but can't see where to do it..
Any ideas guys?
I've just checked on my system (tvh 3.9.2513~g1d8b541 and Kodi 14.1) and I get the tags I defined and that's it - so all is working well.

Soooo....

1. Are the tags enabled (they should be)
2. As above, are the tags EITHER marked 'Private' or 'Internal' (they shouldn't be)
3. Do you have a TV and a Radio entry on the Confluence home screen (if you have a Radio tag, these should both be there - it's another test)
4. In the TV -> Channels screen in Kodi...
4.1. What happens if you call up the blade menu (left) and select 'Channels'? Does the group change?
4.2. What happens if you call up the blade menu (left) and select 'Group'? Do you get a list of groups?
5. What happens if you reset the PVR database (System -> Settings -> Live TV -> Reset...) and then look again?
Do you have synchronise channel groups with backend enabled (under enabled)