Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scrapers won't stay set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I'm still on 13.2 due to the numerous crash reports in Kodi. My media is stored on a NAS, with a mysql database. Everything was fine until I had a mishap with my NAS, and couldn't access any of my media for a couple days. Got that sorted out, but when I launch xbmc, it takes forever to load, and then it won't display my movies or tv shows. I check them in the file list, and they are still there exactly where they were before. So I check the scrapers and they are all set to none. Ok, so I set them to the appropriate scraper and tell it to refresh all data and.....nothing. I check the scrapers and they have once again been set to none. What is going on? Why won't the scrapers stay set? I tried creating a new one and the same thing happens, it won't stay set and won't even try to scan my media. What's going on, and what can I do to get the scapers to stay set and scan my media?
Make sure you actually select "OK" and not just use backspace or exit to close the Scraper selection. Only "OK" will save the setting.
Also, if you don't want to rescrape everything make sure all your MySQL and share names are identical to the situation before your NAS problems. Even with the wrong scraper settings Kodi should still show all the movies you scraped previously.