Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently format my raspberry with kodi and now Trak.tv is not working, when I reboot kodi it says: "no connection to trakt", also in the end of the movies/tv shows it don't ask to score the movie/tv show and it doesn't mark as seen in Trak.tv can anybody help me please?

Thanks.
Openelec?
Try using the wait for network option in the openelec settings.
Might also want to add the maximum startup delay in the trakt addon
I found this thread while I was debugging why Trakt do NOT track my resume points on my TV shows within G****** even though it track the last episodes I watched

Noob question, if I install the script.trakt addon to Kodi, does it track everything I watch even if the TV shows is stored on my LAN ?
If so, would I have the option to exclude my personal Cloud drive ?
(2015-03-18, 20:30)lowbee Wrote: [ -> ]I found this thread while I was debugging why Trakt do NOT track my resume points on my TV shows within ******* even though it track the last episodes I watched

Noob question, if I install the script.trakt addon to Kodi, does it track everything I watch even if the TV shows is stored on my LAN ?
If so, would I have the option to exclude my personal Cloud drive ?

that add-on cannot be discussed on this forum, suggest you edit your post immediately

if i understand your question correctly, yes, it will work for files stored on your lan, i personally store my files via smb and i know nfs works as well, the settings include options for exclusion including by path or all http sources so yes, you should be able to exclude that device
Thanks @S7eele.

Post edited .....hope the edit meets requirement
(2015-03-18, 21:00)lowbee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @S7eele.

no problem, im just a user but ive seen it come up a few times, i would go ahead and remove all reference to it, but again, im just a user
(2015-03-18, 21:00)lowbee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @S7eele.

It does, please make sure you read: the Forum Rules and Piracy Policy.
Ok, I searched and read through this 10 pages thread and I couldn't find what I am looking for...so I need your help.

My objective: sync resume point on TV shows. I want to be able to stop watching a TV shows in room #1 then continue watching it in room #2 from where I left off in room #1

I can clearly see the Trakt notification showing it is scrobbling the show while I was watching it in room #1 but when I go to room #2, the TV shows would just start from the beginning even though the Trakt notification has also popped up on the Kodi in room #2....

I am really confused now ..... do I need to add the TV shows to my library first Huh some of the shows are already in my collection on Trakt website
I was under the impression that whatever show I watch will be automatically added to my collection on Trakt, no ?? (I had sync library update already turned-on)
Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

For tv shows Kodi needs to fix the problem with their api first. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14524
Can't do anything on the addon end to change that.
Hi,

I recently did a clean install of XBMC and i can't get Trakt to work anymore.
It seems not to update the watched status neither for movies nor TV shows, and when i lauch trakt manually, the pop-up windows stucks at "syncing movies 73%".

Here's what i've found in debug log :

Code:
18:00:58 T:67088   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 281, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 936, in sync
                                                self.__syncMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 846, in __syncMovies
                                                self.__addMoviesToKodiWatched(traktMovies, kodiMovies)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 773, in __addMoviesToKodiWatched
                                                chunked_movies = utilities.chunks([{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['movieid'], "playcount": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['last_watched_at'])}, "id": i} for i in range(len(kodiMoviesToUpdate))], chunksize)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 430, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                                local = utc.astimezone(tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')

Anyone has an idea ?
(2015-03-19, 10:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

For tv shows Kodi needs to fix the problem with their api first. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14524

Huummm, that's a 20 months old bug......I wonder if it will ever be fixed Sad

So do I have the correct understanding that script.trakt will automatically add the TVshows I watch to my collection/history on Trakt website ? If so, it is not doing it for me. What am I doing wrong ? Do I need to add these TV shows to my library ?
(2015-03-14, 01:57)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Please check your system time and are you using mysql or edited the sqlite library?
Do you have anything collected or watched with a year outside of 1970 to 2038?
What's your timezone?

I am also having similar problems related to time I think. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

I am running win7, kodi 14.2 rc & MySQL setup all clocks are synced to GMT. I have Trackt addon v3.0 installed. I also have tv series from 1969 (scooby doo, 5 year old is mad for it!).

Here is the relevant section of my logs...

Code:
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.891000 :: 7.733000 :::  - updating due to database notification
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.891000 :: 0.000000 :::  - notification!
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.892000 :: 0.001000 :::  - retrieve_all_shows_started
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.970000 :: 0.078000 :::  - retrieve_all_shows_End
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.971000 :: 0.001000 :::  - get_eps_started
19:53:47 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 0.722000 :: 0.722000 :::  - get_eps_Ended
19:53:54 T:3984   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 281, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 945, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 514, in __syncEpisodes
                                                kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 86, in __kodiLoadShows
                                                show['seasons'] = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 390, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 336, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                episode['watched_at'] = convertDateTimeToUTC(data['lastplayed'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 420, in convertDateTimeToUTC
                                                utc = local.astimezone(tzutc())
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
19:58:10 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 264.240000 :: 263.518000 :::  - notification!
19:59:31 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 345.146000 :: 80.906000 :::  - notification!

At the moment if you run a manual sync it runs through all the movies fine, but gets stuck at... "Loading episode data from kodi, Parsing 3 of 44 episode data from kodi". After that I have to crash out of kodi

any help will be much appreciated.
My time is short these days. In any case this should not happen here, but on github.
(2015-03-19, 19:54)lowbee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 10:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

Huummm, that's a 20 months old bug......I wonder if it will ever be fixed Sad

So do I have the correct understanding that script.trakt will automatically add the TVshows I watch to my collection/history on Trakt website ? If so, it is not doing it for me. What am I doing wrong ? Do I need to add these TV shows to my library ?

History should work fine if you scrobble the movies/shows.
Not sure about collection as I don't use the streaming, but s7eele might know.
Understood. I will take my problems there.