Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-06-16, 21:25)cemmec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-15, 02:07)Programie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-31, 23:42)cemmec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is there any problem with this add-on? A few days ago everything was ok, but now, Kodi is not scrobbling and synchronizing anything with trakt.

I found this on kodi.log:

2019-05-31 18:41:36.299 T:9132 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
2019-05-31 18:41:44.577 T:9132 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/stop" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)

Thanks

I have the same issue. Downgrading the addon from version 3.2.4 to version 3.2.0 fixed it for me (running Kodi 18.2 on Ubuntu 18.10).   

How do you do that?  
I just selected "Update" in the details dialog of the Addon (the one where you are also able to uninstall, open settings, etc.). And in the "Update" dialog I just selected the previously installed 3.2.0 version (from local cache).

Maybe in your case, there is no previous version. In that case, you could manually download the addon from the repository.

But I already found another issue with the old version (3.2.0): A manual sync works and even adds previously not added items to Trakt. But automatic scrobble on start of a TV show or movie does not work for me. The watched TV show or movie also doesn't get added to the Trakt history (I have to manually start the sync).

Is there any problem with this add-on? A few days ago everything was ok, but now, Kodi is not scrobbling and synchronizing anything with trakt.

2019-05-31 18:41:36.299 T:9132 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
2019-05-31 18:41:44.577 T:9132 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/stop" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)

Thanks

I have the same issue. Downgrading the addon from version 3.2.4 to version 3.2.0 fixed it for me (running Kodi 18.2 on Ubuntu 18.10). 

Your probably using the old nfo format. I would recommend you to update to the new format. Media Companion supports the new one now, not sure if emby updated yet.
(2019-06-20, 11:14)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Your probably using the old nfo format. I would recommend you to update to the new format. Media Companion supports the new one now, not sure if emby updated yet.  
I'm not using any nfo files at all. I'm just using the TheTVDB and TMDb providers.

EDIT: Suddenly, scrobbling is working again with version 3.2.0 of the add-on. That's weird, I haven't changed anything. Maybe it's not the add-on causing the issues but the trakt.tv service?
Hi

I have problems since i updated to trakt 3.2.4. The movies are not scrobbling and also the manual sync is not working.

New movies are not added to my trakt collection, and like scrobbling is not working with movies, y have tried many times to manual sync to mark movies as watched in trakt but neither worked.

I am using kodi v18 with trakt 3.2.4, and I use a mysql database to share database between two devices, a laptop with windows and a raspberry pi with libreelec, and i can't make works addon in the two devices.

I have read about new .nfo files, but i don't use nfo files. I'm using scrapers to obtain the data and it downloads information and posters fine.
I only use a few nfo files when i have a movie that the scraper doesn't recognize to put the url and help the scraper to find the information.

It's odd issue because i have downgrades to 3.2.0 version of the addon, and scrobbling  movies is working now, and manual sync updates the wathed status and movies collection.

If update again to 3.2.4 problem persists, scrobbling not working for movies and manual sync not update the information.

This is the log:
log trakt 3.2.4

Thanks.
Can you take an example movie that doesn't work and see what the `uniqueid` value in the database for that movie is?
(2019-06-29, 15:06)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Can you take an example movie that doesn't work and see what the `uniqueid` value in the database for that movie is?

After a bit of investigation and playing around earlier today, I think I've managed to solve this via applying some updates directly to the Kodi database. I'm using a shared MySQL database rather than individual sqlite ones, so it was pretty straightforward to get it applied everywhere at once.

Basically, I had lots of records in the uniqueid table with a type of unknown instead of tvdb, imdb or tmdb. I have no idea how they had gotten into that state and why there was such a mix, where some movies and tv shows had unknown types and others didn't. As I came to post this update, I noticed that Razze has also mentioned the uniqueid table so it seems we're on the same wavelength :-)

I believe there are two ways to solve this; via Kodi and directly via the database.

I'm sure that option 1 (doing so via Kodi itself) would be safer for the majority of people. I believe that changing the content type of your mounted share to None (clicking no when prompted to remove items) and then back to 'TV Shows' or 'Movies' should re-scan your library using whatever settings are in place. I did start this and it looked to be working, but was just taking a lot longer than I thought it needed to and stopped it a third of the way in. I wouldn't recommend that others stop it part-way, as I only did so because I knew that I could easily recover my database to a semi-working state. I basically just deleted it and let Kodi migrate a previous version that I had hanging around, then had to scan for new video content.

I ended up going with option 2 (directly in the database) and everything seems to be working so far. I'll include the queries I used below, but would suggest that only people with at least a basic understanding of SQL make use of them. You should at least know what affect executing them could have on your data and how to back up your database prior to doing so.

sql:

-- firstly, get an idea of how many records are currently unknown and what they contain
select count(*) from uniqueid where type = 'unknown';
select * from uniqueid where type = 'unknown';

-------------------------------------------
-- movies

-- see if the records with the highest ids have the correct type (I'd expect anything added recently to have two rows; one with type imdb and one with tmdb)
select * from uniqueid where media_type = 'movie' order by uniqueid_id desc;

-- filter to see if there's any imdb records with an unknown type
select * from uniqueid where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'movie' and value like 'tt%';

-- filter to see if there's any other records with an unknown type (likely to be tmdb, but could also be from another site - I don't have an exhaustive list of values)
select * from uniqueid where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'movie' and value not like 'tt%';

-- apply the required changes (the only rows that needed to be updated for me were imdb ones. I've left the tmdb line commented out, but it could be used at your own risk)
update uniqueid set type = 'imdb' where media_type = 'movie' and type = 'unknown' and value like 'tt%';
--update uniqueid set type = 'tmdb' where media_type = 'movie' and type = 'unknown' and value not like 'tt%';
--commit; -- uncomment if you're happy for the changes to be made final

-- tv shows

-- see if the records with the highest ids have the correct type (I'd expect anything added recently to have two rows; one with type imdb and one with tvdb)
select * from uniqueid where media_type = 'tvshow' order by uniqueid_id desc;

-- filter to see if there's any imdb records with an unknown type
select * from uniqueid where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'tvshow' and value like 'tt%';

-- filter to see if there's any other records with an unknown type (likely to be tvdb, I've just assumed they all are...)
select * from uniqueid where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'tvshow' and value not like 'tt%';

-- displays a list of tv shows and indicates whether each one has a tvdb id, imdb id and/or an unknown id
select
  s.idShow s_id,
  s.c00 title,
  uid_tvdb.value tvdb_id,
  uid_imdb.value imdb_id,
  uid_unknown.value unknown_id
from tvshow s
left join uniqueid uid_tvdb on uid_tvdb.media_id = s.idShow and uid_tvdb.media_type = 'tvshow' and uid_tvdb.type = 'tvdb'
left join uniqueid uid_imdb on uid_imdb.media_id = s.idShow and uid_imdb.media_type = 'tvshow' and uid_imdb.type = 'imdb'
left join uniqueid uid_unknown on uid_unknown.media_id = s.idShow and uid_unknown.media_type = 'tvshow' and uid_unknown.type = 'unknown'
order by s.c00;

-- apply the required changes (the only rows that needed to be updated for me were non-imdb ones that I've assumed to be tvdb)
--update uniqueid set type = 'imdb' where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'tvshow' and value like 'tt%';
update uniqueid set type = 'tvdb' where type = 'unknown' and media_type = 'tvshow' and value not like 'tt%';
--commit; -- uncomment if you're happy for the changes to be made final
(2019-06-29, 15:06)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Can you take an example movie that doesn't work and see what the `uniqueid` value in the database for that movie is?

Edited: My problem were the 'unknown' in type column, like @sim099

I have modified this with imdb and scrobbling is working again.

Also, i noticed that the movies that were not working, have 'Spanish title', and movies working have 'English title', then i imagine that if the uniqueid is not find correctly, the addon search by title.

I don't know if it is a problem with the scraper or with kodi, i will be looking into it.

Thanks a lot @Razze and @sim099
(2019-06-30, 18:28)asturnauta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-29, 15:06)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]GCan you take an example movie that doesn't work and see what the `uniqueid` value in the database for that movie is?

Edited: My problem were the 'unknown' in type column, like @sim099

I have modified this with imdb and scrobbling is working again.

Also, i noticed that the movies that were not working, have 'Spanish title', and movies working have 'English title', then i imagine that if the uniqueid is not find correctly, the addon search by title.

I don't know if it is a problem with the scraper or with kodi, i will be looking into it.

Thanks a lot @Razze and @sim099 

Glad it works.
There is a setting in the trakt addon that basically says, if I'm activated and I have no ids, I will fallback to search by title.
Using Kodi 18 my watched indicators are not always showing.
To get them to show again I have to go up a level and then back down a level.
Is this a Kodi or Trackt issue?
(2019-07-05, 09:26)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]Using Kodi 18 my watched indicators are not always showing.
To get them to show again I have to go up a level and then back down a level.
Is this a Kodi or Trackt issue?

Not showing where and what process are you following to see the behaviour?
This has probably been asked before, but I the thread is massive so my search attempts failed. I have two movies missing from my trakt collection list after syncing with Kodi (1461 out of 1463). Is there an easy way to identify which two movies are missing?

EDIT: Figured it out through a csv file comparison. Turns out it was Superman II (I have two cuts of the movie, so that one was my fault with labeling) and Dumbo (2019). Not sure why the trakt sync isn't picking up Dumbo.
(2019-07-07, 03:47)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been asked before, but I the thread is massive so my search attempts failed. I have two movies missing from my trakt collection list after syncing with Kodi (1461 out of 1463). Is there an easy way to identify which two movies are missing?

EDIT: Figured it out through a csv file comparison. Turns out it was Superman II (I have two cuts of the movie, so that one was my fault with labeling) and Dumbo (2019). Not sure why the trakt sync isn't picking up Dumbo.

It's picked up for me. I know this statement doesn't help at the moment, but it may help the troubleshooting process.

Have you checked the nfos as mentioned in the last fwe pages?
(2019-07-07, 12:11)sim099 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 03:47)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been asked before, but I the thread is massive so my search attempts failed. I have two movies missing from my trakt collection list after syncing with Kodi (1461 out of 1463). Is there an easy way to identify which two movies are missing?

It's picked up for me. I know this statement doesn't help at the moment, but it may help the troubleshooting process.

Just checked it out, I believe my nfos are in line with those changes, and I don't see any difference between the nfo for Dumbo and other movies that sync correctly. They were generated with Ember I believe. 

I just manually added Dumbo, and hopefully future additions will sync correctly. I'd say one movie out of more than a thousand is pretty good, it just makes it difficult to find those that don't work. Now that they are matched though, only new additions might have problems so it should be easier to figure out.
(2019-07-07, 18:51)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 12:11)sim099 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just checked it out, I believe my nfos are in line with those changes, and I don't see any difference between the nfo for Dumbo and other movies that sync correctly. They were generated with Ember I believe. 

I just manually added Dumbo, and hopefully future additions will sync correctly. I'd say one movie out of more than a thousand is pretty good, it just makes it difficult to find those that don't work. Now that they are matched though, only new additions might have problems so it should be easier to figure out. 

Manually added as in clicked the "add to collection" button on trakt.tv? If so, then I wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed again if you have the addon set to remove deleted items from trakt... although I may be wrong.

May be worth checking the uniqueid table in the kodi database too, just to see if the dumbo entry may have an unknown type. It would be strange if it did, as I've only seen those associated with older entries.

Don't feel obligated to do so btw, I'm just making a suggestion. If you're happy with things and there doesn't seem to be an issue any longer, then just ignore this post :-)
(2019-07-07, 20:37)sim099 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 18:51)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 12:11)sim099 Wrote: [ -> ]It's picked up for me. I know this statement doesn't help at the moment, but it may help the troubleshooting process.

Manually added as in clicked the "add to collection" button on trakt.tv? If so, then I wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed again if you have the addon set to remove deleted items from trakt... although I may be wrong.

May be worth checking the uniqueid table in the kodi database too, just to see if the dumbo entry may have an unknown type. It would be strange if it did, as I've only seen those associated with older entries.

Don't feel obligated to do so btw, I'm just making a suggestion. If you're happy with things and there doesn't seem to be an issue any longer, then just ignore this post :-) 

Thanks for the suggestion, I will keep it in mind if the issue happens again with other movies. I have the remove option turned off, so that shouldn't be an issue.