Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Razze - Is there any way to pass a movie title argument to RunScript(script.trakt,action=addtowatchlist) ?
The context menu add-on doesn't work for widgets or in extended info (extendedinfo uses window properties instead of ListItem infolabels).
If I could pass the movie title as an argument to the addtowatchlist command, then I could add buttons for extended info and widgets etc.
Hi is any addon available that could make a playlist from trakt lists or anyway to do this. Lists for the marvel universe or arrowverse are available on trakt sorted by chronological timelines. I would like to be able to use these lists as a playlist in Kodi that updates as more shows or movies come out. Using google I found some addons but those seem to be for pirate streams which I don't care for. I just want something that checks my library against the trakt lists and makes a playlist from what is available in my library.
(2019-07-11, 09:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Razze - Is there any way to pass a movie title argument to RunScript(script.trakt,action=addtowatchlist) ?
The context menu add-on doesn't work for widgets or in extended info (extendedinfo uses window properties instead of ListItem infolabels).
If I could pass the movie title as an argument to the addtowatchlist command, then I could add buttons for extended info and widgets etc.

Not that I'm aware of. We would probably need more then just a name. Id, season, episode and media_type. See https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/bl...ce.py#L200
These normally seem to be collected by https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/bl...pt.py#L256
Does this plugin allow for Trakt Lists to be shown in Kodi?

Such as BBC's Top 1001 movies of the 21st contrary, etc etc
(2019-08-04, 18:57)Eddie Strike Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin allow for Trakt Lists to be shown in Kodi?

Such as BBC's Top 1001 movies of the 21st contrary, etc etc

No
Hi @Razze I was wondering if it was possible to add a sync with trakt option to context menu add-on?

Sometimes I add shows that I have already watched, when they aired, that I have manually added to trakt history (before scrobbling) and also mark unwatched some shows to keep track of so I can re-watch again in Kodi.

If possible I'd like to be able to mark watched and sync ratings of specific shows or movies without touching any other items or even sync just the ratings for specific items.

This is for library items that I either have not watched recently or "plan on"/"currently am" re-watching so they don't get marked watched again if I want to sync but not add watched status for newly added items when I run the addon. I would prefer to have the add-on sync ratings but marked watched some newly added items I don't plan on re-watching soon. I am currently toggling off settings to get close to what I am after but without some way to have trakt "mark this watched", I have to manually do it but then the last watched date isn't accurate.

Don't know if it's possible or if your interested in such a feature but thought I'd ask.

Thanks Smile
(2019-08-11, 23:32)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Razze I was wondering if it was possible to add a sync with trakt option to context menu add-on?

Sometimes I add shows that I have already watched, when they aired, that I have manually added to trakt history (before scrobbling) and also mark unwatched some shows to keep track of so I can re-watch again in Kodi.

If possible I'd like to be able to mark watched and sync ratings of specific shows or movies without touching any other items or even sync just the ratings for specific items.

This is for library items that I either have not watched recently or "plan on"/"currently am" re-watching so they don't get marked watched again if I want to sync but not add watched status for newly added items when I run the addon. I would prefer to have the add-on sync ratings but marked watched some newly added items I don't plan on re-watching soon. I am currently toggling off settings to get close to what I am after but without some way to have trakt "mark this watched", I have to manually do it but then the last watched date isn't accurate.

Don't know if it's possible or if your interested in such a feature but thought I'd ask.

Thanks Smile
It sounds to me like your describing https://kodi.tv/addon/context-menus/trak...hed-button or https://kodi.tv/addon/context-menus/trakt-contextmenu
I update/clean my library but my collection is not sent to Trakt. If I watch something, it is. I have the setting enabled. I also have manually tried flagging stuff as watched and it doesn't get sent to Trakt.

EDIT: Seems I needed to restart Kodi.
I would like to set up a Trakt authorisation for the Trakt Program Addon as a submenu option in my AEON SiLVO skin build.

To authorise Trakt currently I choose Settings>Addons>Program Addons>Trakt>Configure>How do I authorise the Trakt addon to access my trakt.tv account? and the screenshot below pops up.

I have tried this in screenshot below and nothing happens:-

What I would like to know is what custom code do I have to add to my sub menu item, to get the same pop up with one press?

Hello sir,
i have a problem with my Trakt

so i just downloading and added a serial "Carnival Row" on my kodi
and the trakt is syncing and after that it's finish
so i thought the trakt has been added that to my Trakt
and then i watching the first episode but i didn't see the notification Pop-up
even in my Twitter account is not having the post automatically

So i checking to Trakt website, and then i saw those serial "Carnival Row" not added yet to my account
and then i doing the reinstalling Trakt and sync again but still not added yet
so i mark manually all episode aired from Trakt website
and then sync again the Trakt on Kodi, and i tried again watching it
and still the notification not showing up

EDIT:
I don't know but maybe TheTVDB just fixed their database for the serial so can matching it to the TraktDB
(2019-08-31, 12:39)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to set up a Trakt authorisation for the Trakt Program Addon as a submenu option in my AEON SiLVO skin build.

To authorise Trakt currently I choose Settings>Addons>Program Addons>Trakt>Configure>How do I authorise the Trakt addon to access my trakt.tv account? and the screenshot below pops up.

I have tried this in screenshot below and nothing happens:-

What I would like to know is what custom code do I have to add to my sub menu item, to get the same pop up with one press?

You should be able to do that calling this:
RunScript(script.trakt, action=auth_info):
 RunScript(script.trakt, action=auth_info)
Is there a way to get trakt to scrobble live TV broadcasts from nextpvr? I see an option to exclude live TV that isn't checked...

If nextpvr isn't supported then what options are there for live TV?
(2019-09-16, 23:13)WolvesPhil Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get trakt to scrobble live TV broadcasts from nextpvr? I see an option to exclude live TV that isn't checked...

I've got the same question regarding other Plugins (HTML5 and Flash based Streams) for example Anime on Demand or Amazon VoD. Both are not scrobbling. Netflix Plugins works fine.
(2019-09-23, 11:26)xinput Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-16, 23:13)WolvesPhil Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get trakt to scrobble live TV broadcasts from nextpvr? I see an option to exclude live TV that isn't checked...

I've got the same question regarding other Plugins (HTML5 and Flash based Streams) for example Anime on Demand or Amazon VoD. Both are not scrobbling. Netflix Plugins works fine. 
Way different question. In general such services need to implement https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/wi...scrobbling which I assume Netflix does?
Hi,

I have a problem with my trakt plugin. None of my tv series/episodes is syncing with trakt. Movies are syncing just fine.

The kodi debug logs (https://paste.kodi.tv/jutesunuru.kodi) show that trakt is unable to connect to the /sync/watched/shows, error 500

Code:
2019-10-23 01:43:28.980 T:3446666096 DEBUG: [script.trakt] urllib3.connectionpool: https://api.trakt.tv:443 "GET /sync/watched/shows HTTP/1.1" 500 None
2019-10-23 01:43:28.989 T:3446666096 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.core.http: Continue retry since status is 500, waiting 5 seconds

I am using trakt v 3.2.4 with libreelec 9.0.2. 

Do you have any idea of what is causing this.