Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Razze
Thanks for the quick update.
The sync is working now.
I´m still having problems with syncing Trakt in my Kodi (Windows 10).
I only pushed an update for leia. Will update matrix now, that we have it confirmed working.
1. Rating dialog after finishing watching a movie is inconsistent, sometimes it pops up sometimes not. Is this a known issue or it does happen to me only?
2. Trakt sync after "cleaning the library" doesn't happen, however it works fine when "updating the library"
(2020-06-11, 14:27)zeeya Wrote: [ -> ]1. Rating dialog after finishing watching a movie is inconsistent, sometimes it pops up sometimes not. Is this a known issue or it does happen to me only?
2. Trakt sync after "cleaning the library" doesn't happen, however it works fine when "updating the library"

1. I have no problems with my leia setup
2. That's how it's designed and why that setting is called "Sync on update"
(2020-06-11, 14:27)zeeya Wrote: [ -> ]1. Rating dialog after finishing watching a movie is inconsistent, sometimes it pops up sometimes not. Is this a known issue or it does happen to me only?

This has been happening to me now for the past week or so. Thought maybe it was a server issue, then thought it was a cache issue. I have mine set to pop up at 85% of movie finish. But when I let the movie finish to the very very end, all of a sudden it will pop up.
What's the current version of Trakt atm ?
(2020-06-28, 10:09)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]What's the current version of Trakt atm ?
On my rpi3 running libreelec 9.2.3 (Kodi v18.7 "Leia") script.trakt installed and automatically updated from kodi addon repo is version 3.2.5

This is aligned with master https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/releases where we will also note a later version (At time of this post 3.3.1) for use/test with development Kodi 19 "Matrix" builds
(2020-06-28, 11:59)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-28, 10:09)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]What's the current version of Trakt atm ?
On my rpi3 running libreelec 9.2.3 (Kodi v18.7 "Leia") script.trakt installed and automatically updated from kodi addon repo is version 3.2.5

This is aligned with master https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/releases where we will also note a later version (At time of this post 3.3.1) for use/test with development Kodi 19 "Matrix" builds

Yeah awesome. Slowly getting my head around GitHub, so that makes it a little clearer. Hoping to see if my issue is related to the same people were having on this page and page before me but on Leia I still seem to be having the same issues with trakt not syncing watched media from Kodi. Tried so many things to fix it but nothing seems to work.
Struggling to get anything working after a full reinstall and still having the same issues.

Hoping someone can reach out to help get my head arou d what issues I'm having so I can sort this mess out
Been having huge issues with the trakt addon of late and it's doing my head in. I've gone from downgrading the version of Kodi, using older versions of the trakt plugin, to using old versions of the dependencies trakt uses. And also fully deleted my database and built from scratch only to have the same errors happen again.

The issue is that Kodi seems to sync everything ok when updating, it scribbles fine. But when I finish the show or movie it will not add anything to my watched trakt list. It will add if inlet the file play until the very very end, but if I stop it with 10 seconds to go or 30 seconds to go, it will mark as watched in Kodi, not on trakt.

I share my entire library over smb, never had issues until a few weeks back, but only lately has it really started to do my head in, and Im just lost in what the hell I can do to fix it.
@ThatSlimGuy

You will need to provide a Debug Log which captures the issue. Read the guide for instructions... Debug Log

You will also need to post in the trakt thread so the developer @razzee can see your post. I see you have posted there already, so you should confine your posts to that thread for this issue.

I will split your previous post and merge it into the Trakt thread.
(2020-07-02, 09:57)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@ThatSlimGuy

You will need to provide a Debug Log which captures the issue. Read the guide for instructions... Debug Log

You will also need to post in the trakt thread so the developer @razzee can see your post. I see you have posted there already, so you should confine your posts to that thread for this issue.

I will split your previous post and merge it into the Trakt thread.
Yeah i had posted it in Android as any reply i had come back to me was in regards to a windows install and those people didnt have experience with an android side of things so was more hoping to get more eyes on in inside the android forum as they might not visit the Services area. I had posted the debug to @razee via github and he had a look through it and forwarded me to another one of the devs.

The hope was trying to get an idea on other that had this issue as absolutely no one had replied regarding it. Posted on reddit and there was a bunch of people who had the issue. Guess its tough trying to get an idea on where to and not to post to get somewhere you know.
(2020-07-02, 10:10)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: [ -> ]any reply i had come back to me was in regards to a windows install and those people didnt have experience with an android side of things

The OS you are running on shouldn't make a difference.  The add-on is a python add-on running inside Kodi and therefore the experience should be the same across all supported platforms.  It is possible that your issue is Android specific of course but I wouldn't necessarily limit myself to just answers from one platform at this stage unless it can be confirmed to be a platform specific issue.
Here is the LOG file, i think i can see where the error is, but i could be wrong. Watched 2 episodes of family guy, one worked fine, second one produced the error. Should see it towards the end.

https://paste.kodi.tv/nuyucujuva.kodi