Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll join the queue.  
i completely uninstalled Kodi, deleted all folders in prog files and appdata, reinstalled
The only other addin I use is Emby-Next-Gen.  

windows 10 PC
Using Kodi Matrix for the past few weeks, I was on Kodi 18 prior to that.  I found my Trakt history hasn't updated since October.  Noticed that after doing a fresh install of Kodi and shows I've watched over the past few months appeared as unwatched.  

Log file is at https://paste.kodi.tv/isadagitoh

I have verified I can get into the Trakt site without issue manually. 

Unsure if it is relevant, however I noticed in the addon settings, the username is blank,  I thought it used to have my Trakt username in there.  

I have authorised about 15 times over the past couple of weeks while troubleshooting and it always says successful.
Quick question; there’s no way to update playback progress to a second device until you’ve updated the library first (on the second device, that is), right? Or is there a different way now?
(2021-03-20, 18:45)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@AgitoM any logfile might help

Here is the log file from the crash after my initial Leia to Matrix upgrade:
https://paste.kodi.tv/buxafebase.kodi

The same problem (crash after 10 - 15 seconds during startup) occurred having done a completely clean Matrix installation after I did a full sync using the Trakt plugin.
Should you wish to have a more recent crash log with the clean Matrix installation let me know. I'll make it.
(It will involve crippling and restoring my installation again)
I am using Kodi 19 Matrix on Sony Android TV and I just finished re-doing my library from scratch.

Now I am trying to sync my library watched/status with Trakt, but it is always stucked on the "Parsing" stage for more than2-3 hours.
I always end up "force stop" Kodi.

Is there something I need to do to finish trakt sync?
(2021-03-23, 15:16)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Kodi 19 Matrix on Sony Android TV and I just finished re-doing my library from scratch.

Now I am trying to sync my library watched/status with Trakt, but it is always stucked on the "Parsing" stage for more than2-3 hours.

Noticed when I was rebuilding my installation that my Trakt Sync would also hang. The issue is due to the current version of Trakt not dealing well with nfo files. My Trakt would stall on 3 TV Series that had a tvshow.nfo file.
After I removed those TV Shows from my Library, Trakt sync completed. (and after that my Kodi crashed on startup, but that is a different issue.
(2021-03-23, 15:43)AgitoM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-23, 15:16)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Kodi 19 Matrix on Sony Android TV and I just finished re-doing my library from scratch.

Noticed when I was rebuilding my installation that my Trakt Sync would also hang. The issue is due to the current version of Trakt not dealing well with nfo files. My Trakt would stall on 3 TV Series that had a tvshow.nfo file.
After I removed those TV Shows from my Library, Trakt sync completed. (and after that my Kodi crashed on startup, but that is a different issue.

ok, i may try to temporarily remove or at least rename one of the tvshow.nfo file
coz i made an NFO file from TMM for Brainy Baby. this is tv series in tvdb but it is under movies  in themoviedb.

hope it works.
nope! didn't work.
still stucked at "Parsing 69 of 69 episode data from Kodi"
(2021-03-23, 16:58)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]nope! didn't work.
still stucked at "Parsing 69 of 69 episode date from Kodi"

I didn't encounter this error myself, but it's probably still related to nfo files.
(2021-03-23, 17:00)AgitoM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-23, 16:58)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]nope! didn't work.
still stucked at "Parsing 69 of 69 episode date from Kodi"

I didn't encounter this error myself, but it's probably still related to nfo files.

i'll try to let Kodi run overnight.
i'm hoping it just takes a lot of time to finish the synchronization.
still nothing. i may just try to re-install and start all over again.
(2021-03-20, 21:13)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 19:21)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 18:45)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@FXB78 it's not everyone, it mostly happens for people with nfo files or people still using the old scrapers I think
Thanks, it wasn't working on my CoreELEC 19.0 install so I tested on Windows (Matrix) & it scrobbles just fine. So I replaced the script.module.trakt & script.trakt folders in CoreELEC for those from the Windows install and lo & behold it's working again! No idea why, but at least I got it working.
Hmmm, it seems I spoke too soon. It only works for some shows, and I can't see any reason for it.

Line of Duty works, and gives me this in the log:
Code:
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: playbackStarted(data: {'type': 'episode', 'season': 5, 'episode': 6, 'showtitle': 'Line of Duty', 'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019})
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Watching: episode
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Episode type, curVideoInfo: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'season': 5, 'number': 6}
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Episode type, traktShowSummary: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019}
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: scrobble()
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: scrobble sending show object: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019}

Pit Bulls and Parolees doesn't scrobble & gives me this:
Code:
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] urllib3.connectionpool: https://api.trakt.tv:443 "POST /scrobble/start HTTP/1.1" 404 None
WARNING <general>: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Failed to scrobble episode: {'title': 'Pit Bulls and Parolees', 'year': 2019} | {'title': 'Pit Bulls and Parolees', 'season': 14, 'number': 6} | 0.0894986260704405 | start

The full log is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/feyixiraqe.kodi

That's weird, but the full log also shows POST /scrobble/start getting through after that
(2021-03-21, 00:15)peakay Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join the queue.  
i completely uninstalled Kodi, deleted all folders in prog files and appdata, reinstalled
The only other addin I use is Emby-Next-Gen.  

windows 10 PC
Using Kodi Matrix for the past few weeks, I was on Kodi 18 prior to that.  I found my Trakt history hasn't updated since October.  Noticed that after doing a fresh install of Kodi and shows I've watched over the past few months appeared as unwatched.  

Log file is at https://paste.kodi.tv/isadagitoh

I have verified I can get into the Trakt site without issue manually. 

Unsure if it is relevant, however I noticed in the addon settings, the username is blank,  I thought it used to have my Trakt username in there.  

I have authorised about 15 times over the past couple of weeks while troubleshooting and it always says successful.

Your user account is locked, your getting a 423 error
https://trakt.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/status-codes

You will need to contact the trakt support
(2021-03-21, 21:28)AgitoM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 18:45)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@AgitoM any logfile might help

Here is the log file from the crash after my initial Leia to Matrix upgrade:
https://paste.kodi.tv/buxafebase.kodi

The same problem (crash after 10 - 15 seconds during startup) occurred having done a completely clean Matrix installation after I did a full sync using the Trakt plugin.
Should you wish to have a more recent crash log with the clean Matrix installation let me know. I'll make it.
(It will involve crippling and restoring my installation again)

I'm not seeing any problems in that log, so there's not much we can do I think. Best would also be a crash log (which is a different log)
(2021-03-23, 16:30)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-23, 15:43)AgitoM Wrote: [ -> ]

ok, i may try to temporarily remove or at least rename one of the tvshow.nfo file
coz i made an NFO file from TMM for Brainy Baby. this is tv series in tvdb but it is under movies  in themoviedb.

hope it works.

You could also just recreate all your nfo files with a recent version of TMM
(2021-03-26, 02:24)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 21:13)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 19:21)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, it wasn't working on my CoreELEC 19.0 install so I tested on Windows (Matrix) & it scrobbles just fine. So I replaced the script.module.trakt & script.trakt folders in CoreELEC for those from the Windows install and lo & behold it's working again! No idea why, but at least I got it working.
Hmmm, it seems I spoke too soon. It only works for some shows, and I can't see any reason for it.

Line of Duty works, and gives me this in the log:
Code:
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: playbackStarted(data: {'type': 'episode', 'season': 5, 'episode': 6, 'showtitle': 'Line of Duty', 'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019})
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Watching: episode
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Episode type, curVideoInfo: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'season': 5, 'number': 6}
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Episode type, traktShowSummary: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019}
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: scrobble()
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: scrobble sending show object: {'title': 'Line of Duty', 'year': 2019}

Pit Bulls and Parolees doesn't scrobble & gives me this:
Code:
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] urllib3.connectionpool: https://api.trakt.tv:443 "POST /scrobble/start HTTP/1.1" 404 None
WARNING <general>: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
DEBUG <general>: [script.trakt] resources.lib.scrobbler: Failed to scrobble episode: {'title': 'Pit Bulls and Parolees', 'year': 2019} | {'title': 'Pit Bulls and Parolees', 'season': 14, 'number': 6} | 0.0894986260704405 | start

The full log is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/feyixiraqe.kodi

That's weird, but the full log also shows POST /scrobble/start getting through after that
Yes it seems like the secondary search picks it up but nothing is ever updated on the Trakt website, real-time scrobbling and watched status are never updated. Strange because I've used it for years without issue.