Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-12, 11:06)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 09:58)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest version of module.trakt (2.3.0)
I doubt it, this thread is for Trakt.tv 3.0.0 which is higher than your version 2.3.0

Advise has been to remove old version of trakt before installing latest version from official repo and you will find an full explanation of what to do down 1st page of this thread. Here is 1st post explaining how-to instal latest version - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1948308

I was talking about script.module.trakt and not script.trakt
(2015-04-12, 11:28)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 11:06)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 09:58)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest version of module.trakt (2.3.0)
I doubt it, this thread is for Trakt.tv 3.0.0 which is higher than your version 2.3.0

Apologies Blush
What system are you running? Might be an casing error on my part. Windows is not case sensitive so I wouldn't get the error when I debug it. Can you confirm you have the PinInfoWindow in this dir? https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...fault/720p
(2015-04-12, 13:07)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 11:28)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 11:06)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt it, this thread is for Trakt.tv 3.0.0 which is higher than your version 2.3.0

Apologies Blush
No problem.
(2015-04-12, 13:17)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]What system are you running? Might be an casing error on my part. Windows is not case sensitive so I wouldn't get the error when I debug it. Can you confirm you have the PinInfoWindow in this dir? https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...fault/720p
I'm using Linux.
Yes I have the file but it's pinInfoWindow
and on script.py line 51 it's "PinInfoWindow.xml",

edit: fixed by correcting this line in script.py
Thank you
I'm not a fan of the default white/grey design, so I modified the look of the rating dialog box.

I'm pretty happy with it. Smile

I just need to figure out how to change the font colour.
(2015-04-12, 21:47)MicMac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a fan of the default white/grey design, so I modified the look of the rating dialog box.

I'm pretty happy with it. Smile

I just need to figure out how to change the font colour.
we may be the only two but i also prefer a darker and more compact look, i did something similar but even darker lol, unfortunately it seems like it would be a pain to maintain it (at least the way i did it)

its been discussed a couple times in the past and each time the vast majority agreed with keeping the current dialogue and there wasnt really enough demand to warrant creating multiple skin options, however i just recently inquired about it again and @Piers indicated he is working on something so maybe he or @Razze will have some input on the matter
Hi guys, just updated to newest dev.. After updating and getting my PIN from trakt.tv entering it in.. nothing really happens anymore.

Before i could see it scrobbling each episode, and it gave me a status on syncing.. but now nothing??

I have all the needed scripts, arrow,dateutil, trakt.py, that are mentioned.. any suggestions? Im running Kodi 14.2 on OS X 10.10.3

I reverted back to 3.0.1 Beta 2 still works for me.. Smile
(2015-04-12, 22:13)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]we may be the only two but i also prefer a darker and more compact look, i did something similar but even darker lol, unfortunately it seems like it would be a pain to maintain it (at least the way i did it)

its been discussed a couple times in the past and each time the vast majority agreed with keeping the current dialogue and there wasnt really enough demand to warrant creating multiple skin options, however i just recently inquired about it again and @Piers indicated he is working on something so maybe he or @Razze will have some input on the matter
I just modified the images found within the \script.trakt\resources\skins\Default\media directory. However, I did zip it and install the modified script my fire tv, fire tv stick, Ouya and PC. I was thinking of making a repo for my own personal use, this way I only have to modify the script once and it will get pushed to all my devices. Unless you had a better way to maintain the modified script? I agree that adding multiple skinning options to the official script would be awesome.

When you modified the script to make a darker version, were you able to change the font colour? I've tried modifying the RatingDialog.xml file to adjust the font colour, but when I do, the text gets erased and it just displays an empty box with no writing. Can I see what yours looked like?

Edit:
Ignore the font colour question. I figured it out. I had to keep the "FF" before the modified hex colour code.
(2015-04-13, 00:22)Bon3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, just updated to newest dev.. After updating and getting my PIN from trakt.tv entering it in.. nothing really happens anymore.

Before i could see it scrobbling each episode, and it gave me a status on syncing.. but now nothing??

I have all the needed scripts, arrow,dateutil, trakt.py, that are mentioned.. any suggestions? Im running Kodi 14.2 on OS X 10.10.3

I just tested scrobble and rating again on my dev machine, everything is working as expected.
Logs from your errors would be great.

(2015-04-13, 00:37)MicMac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 22:13)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]we may be the only two but i also prefer a darker and more compact look, i did something similar but even darker lol, unfortunately it seems like it would be a pain to maintain it (at least the way i did it)

I just modified the images found within the \script.trakt\resources\skins\Default\media directory. However, I did zip it and install the modified script my fire tv, fire tv stick, Ouya and PC. I was thinking of making a repo for my own personal use, this way I only have to modify the script once and it will get pushed to all my devices. Unless you had a better way to maintain the modified script? I agree that adding multiple skinning options to the official script would be awesome.

[...]

Every skinner can overwrite the windows with their own version in their skin.
See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=197125 as an example.

As for dark vs light I would like that, if it were possible to use a global switch, so that you don't need to configure the addon and your skin to be dark. Otherwise it's bad design, fragmentation and will cause trouble.
(2015-04-13, 00:22)Bon3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, just updated to newest dev.. After updating and getting my PIN from trakt.tv entering it in.. nothing really happens anymore.

I have a similar problem but only on my windows 8.1 machine. My Windows 7 machine works great after the beta 6 update. Unfortunately, my windows 8.1 is my main machine and it won't scrobble. It is turned off for the night but if it still does the same tomorrow I will post a log on Github.

I notice the pin is always different. Is that normal? I thought it was used instead of using Username and password but if it is always different, how does it work? (rhetorical, I wouldn't understand this anyway LOL)
(2015-04-13, 00:37)MicMac Wrote: [ -> ]I just modified the images found within the \script.trakt\resources\skins\Default\media directory. However, I did zip it and install the modified script my fire tv, fire tv stick, Ouya and PC. I was thinking of making a repo for my own personal use, this way I only have to modify the script once and it will get pushed to all my devices. Unless you had a better way to maintain the modified script? I agree that adding multiple skinning options to the official script would be awesome.
(2015-04-13, 01:12)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Every skinner can overwrite the windows with their own version in their skin.

As for dark vs light I would like that, if it were possible to use a global switch, so that you don't need to configure the addon and your skin to be dark. Otherwise it's bad design, fragmentation and will cause trouble.
im going to leave it to the experts (specifically @Piers), my solution was far from optimal as i am certainly not a skinner, i think having a light and dark option would be a great solution, pretty sure thats been the consensus in the past as well Wink

Same problem here i enter PIN and nothing happens after that.
(2015-04-13, 01:12)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

I just tested scrobble and rating again on my dev machine, everything is working as expected.
Logs from your errors would be great.

(2015-04-13, 00:37)MicMac Wrote: [ -> ]

[...]

Every skinner can overwrite the windows with their own version in their skin.

Hi Razze, sure i can post some logs

But im quite new at this how can i get the log??