Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-05-11, 20:03)Andy L Wrote: [ -> ]I also had to type in a new PIN today after being prompted to enter one for the first time yesterday. Hoping for a fix - let me know if you need any information about my setup.

Yeah, would be very interesting. Are the other settings beeing saved?

(2015-05-12, 10:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-07, 09:52)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-07, 09:45)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]BUGS:

1) Why when I watching movies it doesn't updates the Trakt site automatically?
I'm always need to run the Trakt's add-on manually in order to do that.

2) Why I don't get the rating popup anymore after watching? (Especially on Movies) and sending it to Trakt.
I checked the settings and everything configured well.

Thanks,

Seems like your addon config got messed up, you might want to reinstall it. In the best case you also remove the addon data from your filesystem before reinstalling.
Should fix erverything your second point is just a follow up error of one not working
I removed the addon, also I deleted other files as you said, installed it again from a repo (Because the zip file from github gave me an error "Dependencies not met")
But nothing changed, the rating's popup showing up only after TV-Shows, but after Movies it's not working.
What to do?

Please provide a logfile of you trying to get a movie rating popup

(2015-05-12, 11:50)randomwalsh Wrote: [ -> ]ok I have managed to find out that there is a bunch of movies with watched date 1970. Is there a way to mass update it or remove them from my watched list on trakt?

Not as far as I know. You can reset your whole collection or watched with traktRater
https://github.com/damienhaynes/TraktRater
It's not working for me at all since this new pin login.
Did you guys did exactly what you were to do?

go to trakt.tv.....
highlight the pin and copy it
go back to trakt and paste it; not type it

Mine's working fine.
OK with mine. Just paste pin and i can see Kodi instance in apps within trakt config
(2015-05-12, 20:01)marhutchy Wrote: [ -> ]Did you guys did exactly what you were to do?

go to trakt.tv.....

Mine's working fine.
No, I didn't paste it, I typed it because I get the code on my pc or my phone and I have to put the code on my htpc, but I'm gonna try it, thanks.

Edit: same thing, why would copying it be different from typing it anyway...
Hello,

I'm need some help with trakt. For several months to go it can't scrobble what I'm seeing to my social accounts...
I've been trying for several months on several platforms... on windows, on my Raspberry Pi with Gotham distros (openelec and raspbmc) and more recent with Kodi (Openelec), always with the latests trakt versions and none combination works!!!
Right now, for testing I'm using on Windows 8.1 x64, Kodi 15 beta 1, trakt latest version (3.0.1) and as usual, it doesn't work.
I download a Flash episode to see if it worked, but no... I also downloaded some tv and movie scrappers addons... nothing helped...

I left here a part of the log, that I think that is the one that can be useful to see why it doesn't work.
I don't understand why he looks for the file and it can't see what file is and from what show is...
Quote:17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::GetMusicVideoId (D:\Downloads\Torr\The.Flash.2014.S01E22.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]\the.flash.2014.122.hdtv-lol.mp4), query = select idMVideo from musicvideo where idFile=5
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - {u'item': {u'type': u'unknown', u'label': u'the.flash.2014.122.hdtv-lol.mp4'}}
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, checking available data.
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] info - showtitle: , Year: , Season: , Episode:
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Non-library file, not enough data for scrobbling, skipping.

The question is why?!? What I have to do, to make it work??
Anyone can help me??
(2015-05-13, 19:03)onesolo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm need some help with trakt. For several months to go it can't scrobble what I'm seeing to my social accounts...
I've been trying for several months on several platforms... on windows, on my Raspberry Pi with Gotham distros (openelec and raspbmc) and more recent with Kodi (Openelec), always with the latests trakt versions and none combination works!!!
Right now, for testing I'm using on Windows 8.1 x64, Kodi 15 beta 1, trakt latest version (3.0.1) and as usual, it doesn't work.
I download a Flash episode to see if it worked, but no... I also downloaded some tv and movie scrappers addons... nothing helped...

I left here a part of the log, that I think that is the one that can be useful to see why it doesn't work.
I don't understand why he looks for the file and it can't see what file is and from what show is...
Quote:17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::GetMusicVideoId (D:\Downloads\Torr\The.Flash.2014.S01E22.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]\the.flash.2014.122.hdtv-lol.mp4), query = select idMVideo from musicvideo where idFile=5
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - {u'item': {u'type': u'unknown', u'label': u'the.flash.2014.122.hdtv-lol.mp4'}}
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, checking available data.
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] info - showtitle: , Year: , Season: , Episode:
17:41:26 T:14808 DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Non-library file, not enough data for scrobbling, skipping.

The question is why?!? What I have to do, to make it work??
Anyone can help me??

The flash as a music video? Maybe you have the wrong scraper for your library. Should be TVDB preferrably. And , since its not scraping, its not in your library database, thus not scrobbling in Trakt. You need to add your folder with your tv episodes and see to that TVDB is the scraper.
(2015-05-13, 16:37)m4xc4v413r4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-12, 20:01)marhutchy Wrote: [ -> ]Did you guys did exactly what you were to do?

go to trakt.tv.....

Mine's working fine.
No, I didn't paste it, I typed it because I get the code on my pc or my phone and I have to put the code on my htpc, but I'm gonna try it, thanks.

I had that issue, where my pin wasn't being recognized.
When typing it, you type all caps, but if you copy the pin and paste it, you realize that it's in lower caps. That helped me.
(2015-05-12, 13:52)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-11, 20:03)Andy L Wrote: [ -> ]I also had to type in a new PIN today after being prompted to enter one for the first time yesterday. Hoping for a fix - let me know if you need any information about my setup.

Yeah, would be very interesting. Are the other settings beeing saved?

I haven't been prompted again since posting - all seems to be OK now. Must've been a glitch...
Is there still issues with this add-on since the new website design? I have latest 3.0.1 and set pin, movies and TV series are getting scrobbled, but my ratings are not. Well actual SOME are getting scrobbled, but randomly some are not and have no idea why.
Hi,
I installed the new version too (came automatically via kodi extensions upgrades), but indeed there are a few things that aren't working :
i've got my pin and introduced it in the configuration - no problem.
But i thought i could at least see a new application being linked to my account in my trakt's profile : nothing at all.
I've watched about 10 episodes of different shows in kodi, i even noted full seasons as "watched" in kodi, but nothing came into my account on trakt.
I'm gonna try to re-install the previous version until some corrections :-)
(2015-05-14, 01:09)marhutchy Wrote: [ -> ]

go to trakt.tv.....

Mine's working fine.

When typing it, you type all caps, but if you copy the pin and paste it, you realize that it's in lower caps. That helped me.
I noticed that. The lower case upper case difference. it still didn't work for me.
For me the PIN has changed since the last time I entered it.
Pin always changes, it seems normal.
For me it's working well but I don't use rating.

go to trakt.tv.....

Mine's working fine.

Well there might be PINs where you can confuse 0 and O but its unlikely

(2015-05-14, 01:09)marhutchy Wrote: [ -> ]

go to trakt.tv.....

Mine's working fine.

It's actually not case sensitive as the trakt team confirmed to me.

(2015-05-14, 22:53)jackhulk Wrote: [ -> ]Is there still issues with this add-on since the new website design? I have latest 3.0.1 and set pin, movies and TV series are getting scrobbled, but my ratings are not. Well actual SOME are getting scrobbled, but randomly some are not and have no idea why.

Probably due to your scrapper are you using the tvdb scrapper? It's the only one thats supported
Another issue might be if your show/movie is not known with that id on trakt

(2015-05-15, 00:43)manu4000rocourt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I installed the new version too (came automatically via kodi extensions upgrades), but indeed there are a few things that aren't working :
i've got my pin and introduced it in the configuration - no problem.
But i thought i could at least see a new application being linked to my account in my trakt's profile : nothing at all.
I've watched about 10 episodes of different shows in kodi, i even noted full seasons as "watched" in kodi, but nothing came into my account on trakt.
I'm gonna try to re-install the previous version until some corrections :-)

If it isn't showing up there is an problem http://trakt.tv/oauth/authorized_applications
You have to click approve if your on http://trakt.tv/pin/999

(2015-05-15, 18:44)Helioy Wrote: [ -> ]For me the PIN has changed since the last time I entered it.

Yes, thats basically the concept and one reason why it's much safer