Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the pin thing I do have a problem.

Everything is working, as the movies or tvshows I see, is showing right away on my trakt account, facebook and twitter are working too. But if I watch something in my livingroom, it does'nt get marked as watched in the bedroom.

It goes the same way if I watch something in my bedroom, when syncronizing is done, in the livingroom, it does'nt get marked as watched.

I'm on Windows 8.1 Kodi 14.2 in the livingroom, and use a RPI 2 with OpenElec in the bedroom, both of them is using trakt 3.0.1.

It was working flawless before the pin thing. And I don't have any movies or tvshows with weird dates or years for watching.

I have different pins on both
(2015-05-20, 21:23)jordandk Wrote: [ -> ]After the pin thing I do have a problem.

Everything is working, as the movies or tvshows I see, is showing right away on my trakt account, facebook and twitter are working too. But if I watch something in my livingroom, it does'nt get marked as watched in the bedroom.

It goes the same way if I watch something in my bedroom, when syncronizing is done, in the livingroom, it does'nt get marked as watched.

I'm on Windows 8.1 Kodi 14.2 in the livingroom, and use a RPI 2 with OpenElec in the bedroom, both of them is using trakt 3.0.1.

It was working flawless before the pin thing. And I don't have any movies or tvshows with weird dates or years for watching.

I have different pins on both

Are you sure its activated in the settings?
I am having the same issue as the poster above. The only difference is that I am using MySQL on W8.1 and an Android Mach 8 as a client. I can't get things to sync on my test machine either. All are running 14.2.

Log: http://pastebin.com/DDyZ7K7r
(2015-05-20, 23:46)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same issue as the poster above. The only difference is that I am using MySQL on W8.1 and an Android Mach 8 as a client. I can't get things to sync on my test machine either. All are running 14.2.

Log: http://pastebin.com/DDyZ7K7r

Hey, read this
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt#...g-logfiles

On a side note, yeah there is an error happening in your log. Not sure why.
I'm about to run it again with debugging on in Kodi and Trakt

New log with debugging enabled: http://pastebin.com/y88SV5v9
Well seems like a problem on the side of trakt.
At least if your refering to problems with the episode sync
Yeah, it's only episodes, but my watch history is properly updated on the website and has no weird dates.
(2015-05-21, 01:42)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's only episodes, but my watch history is properly updated on the website and has no weird dates.

Yeah, but if the second device can't download the info due to the 500 error appearing?
(2015-05-21, 11:53)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-21, 01:42)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's only episodes, but my watch history is properly updated on the website and has no weird dates.

Yeah, but if the second device can't download the info due to the 500 error appearing?

I have no clue what it means, though. For instance, I just watched the latest episode of Supernatural. It synced just fine b/w my client and server and shows up as recently watched on trakt.tv, but it still appears to be unwatched on my test machine after running trakt.
(2015-05-21, 13:06)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-21, 11:53)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

I have no clue what it means, though. For instance, I just watched the latest episode of Supernatural. It synced just fine b/w my client and server and shows up as recently watched on trakt.tv, but it still appears to be unwatched on my test machine after running trakt.

Just wait a little bit. I've reached out to trakt.
Thank you very much
(2015-05-21, 20:54)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much

It might be connected to your account, can you please reach out to trakt and cooperate on solving the issue with them?
[email protected]
Done.
CoolBig Grin
All is working perfectly now for me.
I don't have to re-enter the PIN everytime, scrobbling works, synchro works.
Thanks for the great job.
I'm guessing this is more an issue with Kodi (something to do with videotype?) than the addon but it doesnt recognize livetv

Code:
18:22:06 T:34092   DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - {u'item': {u'type': u'channel', u'id': 175, u'label': u'Sky1'}}
18:22:06 T:34092   DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Video type 'channel' unrecognized, skipping.