Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you help me for the PIN , i not understand where find it Wink
I have problems with the PIN. I cant connect correctly but next time I launch kodi it says that "wrong pin". Why? I have to enter pin every startup. Using KODI 14.2
You may want to use the standard confluence skin for that.
(2015-05-27, 09:09)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to use the standard confluence skin for that.

Can you exlpain?
I've read from some users, that they run into problems with some skins keeping the pin from beeing accepted. I'm not sure why.
I'm on Kodi 14.1, trakt 3.0.1 I get duplicates in my tv watched history. I've searched past posts and found one about the server overloading (5xx)... is that still an issue now? And how can I clear the duplicates in my acct's history?
(2015-06-01, 13:18)LeoS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on Kodi 14.1, trakt 3.0.1 I get duplicates in my tv watched history. I've searched past posts and found one about the server overloading (5xx)... is that still an issue now? And how can I clear the duplicates in my acct's history?

Well the duplicates are caused by an addon I cannot mention here. You might want to update that.
See this https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...-105477102
(2015-06-01, 14:29)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Well the duplicates are caused by an addon I cannot mention here. You might want to update that.

Hmm.. I don't use that plugin. I do use the trakt list manager plugin, though (does your script support trakt's lists now? Any plan to?)

I've ignored the dupe scrobbles for now, since I've just added a LOT of 'watched' titles/episodes through trakt's website, and my history looks crazy anyway (100+ days worth of videos watched in a single day today). Now, when I try to sync that info back to Kodi, it takes ages to sync... does that sound right? I have 1667 tv episodes to sync (watched status) and it takes maybe 10 minutes per 50 episodes??
(2015-06-01, 22:00)LeoS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 14:29)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Well the duplicates are caused by an addon I cannot mention here. You might want to update that.

Hmm.. I don't use that plugin. I do use the trakt list manager plugin, though (does your script support trakt's lists now? Any plan to?)

I've ignored the dupe scrobbles for now, since I've just added a LOT of 'watched' titles/episodes through trakt's website, and my history looks crazy anyway (100+ days worth of videos watched in a single day today). Now, when I try to sync that info back to Kodi, it takes ages to sync... does that sound right? I have 1667 tv episodes to sync (watched status) and it takes maybe 10 minutes per 50 episodes??

I thought the list addon was broken.

The performance doesn't sound right, but might depend on your setup. Connection, wlan, pcs involved, rooter etc
Maybe have a look at your log file if there are errors
(2015-06-01, 22:03)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the list addon was broken.

The performance doesn't sound right, but might depend on your setup. Connection, wlan, pcs involved, rooter etc

The list addon showed my trakt's list correctly and movie's duration... and given enough time, it'll link the titles to the copies in my library and shows the fanart/poster. I thought it worked, but I just took a quick look at it.

The performance... I tried it on 2 kodi NUC install. Both on win 8.1, with SSD, one is i3 the other i5... the i5 uses MariaDB backend that runs on synology. Both are connected through wired ethernet. Both exhibit the same slowness... so I'm guessing it's my connection or trakt's crowded server?

I will leave this running (1600 files sync) as I'm about to go sleep anyway and try to get a log of a shorter sync tomorrow. Thanks a lot.
(2015-06-01, 22:21)LeoS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 22:03)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the list addon was broken.

The list addon showed my trakt's list correctly and movie's duration... and given enough time, it'll link the titles to the copies in my library and shows the fanart/poster. I thought it worked, but I just took a quick look at it.

The performance... I tried it on 2 kodi NUC install. Both on win 8.1, with SSD, one is i3 the other i5... the i5 uses MariaDB backend that runs on synology. Both are connected through wired ethernet. Both exhibit the same slowness... so I'm guessing it's my connection or trakt's crowded server?

I will leave this running (1600 files sync) as I'm about to go sleep anyway and try to get a log of a shorter sync tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, you might not get the same problem with a shorter sync, but lets see.
@Razze which Trakt addon should I use: your official or beta from tknorris repo?

------

It seems my scrobbling problem has been resolved Smile

I'm using Trakt beta3 from tknorris, along with the recently updated Genesis.

Thanks to the coding team!
Is there any way to get past the dependencies issue and install this on an older XBMC version? I'm running Kodi on 2 machines, but I've an ATV2 that is useless on Kodi. Would love to get trakt installed on it.
(2015-06-03, 06:24)NathanCS Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to get past the dependencies issue and install this on an older XBMC version? I'm running Kodi on 2 machines, but I've an ATV2 that is useless on Kodi. Would love to get trakt installed on it.

Well according to this http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Apple_TV_2
You could install 14.2?

Otherwise you could try to edit all the dependencies to work with your version, but there is no gurantee it will work and you will need to know what your doing. So you might first want to start reading on kodi development.
Yeah, Helix 14.2 works all ok on the ATV2, in fact better than 13.2. Trakt.tv v3 works too of course.
I updated to iOS 5.3 and installed 14.2 with season pass/atv flash (black).

The only issue is that the atv2 still (and has never) been able to play 720/1080p via Kodi. But its still far from 'useless'.