Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So let me see if I have understood this. My trakt has stopped working because of my older kodi?
(2016-03-14, 19:15)ToddeSwe Wrote: [ -> ]So let me see if I have understood this. My trakt has stopped working because of my older kodi?

Huh
Not sure what you're refereeing to

If your still on 15.X you should only get the correct version whcih is 3.0.7 from the official repo. Unless you have some crap repo which is unaware of this kind of things and updated your regardless.
(2016-03-14, 11:23)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 00:41)devilzeyez Wrote: [ -> ]Ratings doesn't work for me anyone having the same problem.?

Minix neo x8-h plus
Kodi 15.2

Ratings are 16+ only
U mean by 16 + jarvis?
Ok i got back the rating on the videos i have in my library, but if i watch something on for example quasar there is no ratings!
Is that normal?
(2016-03-14, 19:28)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 19:15)ToddeSwe Wrote: [ -> ]So let me see if I have understood this. My trakt has stopped working because of my older kodi?

Huh
Not sure what you're refereeing to

If your still on 15.X you should only get the correct version whcih is 3.0.7 from the official repo. Unless you have some crap repo which is unaware of this kind of things and updated your regardless.

I'm on Isengard latest available for (HT)PC. I must have missunderstood. (here's why i missunderstood in Post: #963)

Do you know where i can find the crash log file? Want to repport my non working 3.0.7,
I'm on 15.X and Trakt is not listed in the official repo.

Where can I download the older version of the addon? I have confirmed and other people running openelec (which is only on 15.X) are having the same issue.

I know you said that it should only get us the correct version, but its just not in the list anymore.
(2016-03-16, 14:24)jack.spratski Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on 15.X and Trakt is not listed in the official repo.

Where can I download the older version of the addon? I have confirmed and other people running openelec (which is only on 15.X) are having the same issue.

I know you said that it should only get us the correct version, but its just not in the list anymore.

Exactly the same here...
(2016-03-17, 00:09)B3NJAMIN Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/archive/3.0.7.zip
This is the version for kodi 15.*

thank you!
Trakt has stop working here as well. Kodi 15.2, Trakt 3.0.7. Any ideas?

------------

Update: The add on some how update to an alpha version, uninstalled and reinstalled 3.0.7 and it seems to be scobbling movies now. I will test TV shows a little later. The context menu functions don't work other than update library.
When I play videos from the Recently Added widget nothing scrobbles. If I play it from the library everything works normally.

Is it just not compatible with the widget?
It seems like it has started to work again... at least for me ...
Hey guys
Just wondering is this a trakt issue or what exactly.
I have a lot of shows in the library but not all of them gets updated, some the new episodes appear some doesn't.

Thanks in advance.
Hey everyone,
I have a question. Is it possible to exclude a path from syncing?
If I want to re-watch a series I mark all episodes unwatched but when the Trakt addon runs it marks all episodes as watched again.
Is there something like the exclude from scrobbling but for syncing?

Thanks.
(2016-03-13, 02:24)Troyp42 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well I think Ive worked out the crash log. I ran Trakt today and after it crashed I plugged the ATv4 into my iMac and extracted the following crash log.

Any ideas from looking at this what the problem could be?

http://pastebin.com/zc1txA85

So any ideas on what could be going wrong here? I've done a complete reset of the atv4 and reinstalled Kodi and setup trakt again. It seems to work in that it will show up on my trakt page with the to show I'm watching. It's just that if I run trakt manually in Kodi to try and get Kodi to tell trakt what shows I've already watched, it gets to a stage where it's about to send the information to trakt then crashes. Also I have trakt set to update after a library scan. If I run a scan Kodi also crashes after the scan unless I disable trakt. I can't see anything in that ATV4 crash log that might give some clues. And same with the Kodi logs. So not sure what to do from here.