Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Razze,

Great work on the addon - it's extremely useful. I'm having an issue with version 3.1.5 in Kodi 16.1. In Settings, if I select 'How do I authorize the trakt add-on', I get an error 'Trakt error - check log'. In the log, I get this:

19:57:44 T:9844 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Alun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py", line 363, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\Alun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py", line 38, in Main
traktapi.login()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks in advance for your advice!
Hello!

First of all, great addon, it's been really useful for me.

The thing is I'm using Kodi 16.1 and been having problems updating to 3.1.5 version, since it gives me "dependencies not met" error and I don't know what to do. I've tried uninstalling and it's the same. I'm using 3.0.7 version now (i had 3.1.3 previously but tried with the 0.7 to see if I could update from there to 1.5 with no luck).

Any thoughts?

Thank you!
I'm trying to install trakt.tv addon 3.0.7 version with kodi 15.2.

Its not possible to install it due to incompatibility, any suggestions?

Sent from my A0001
(2016-04-28, 13:12)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to install trakt.tv addon 3.0.7 version with kodi 15.2.

Sent from my A0001

3.0.7 was the last version for anything pre-jarvis, as some of the new features need jarvis to work
(2016-04-28, 13:37)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 13:12)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to install trakt.tv addon 3.0.7 version with kodi 15.2.

Sent from my A0001

3.0.7 was the last version for anything pre-jarvis, as some of the new features need jarvis to work
The most important feature I want to have is to keep my trakt.tv list up to date with what I'm watching on Kodi.

This was the basic feature of this add-on,
Do I have to install Jarvis Kodi version to install trakt.tv add-on?

I can't install Kodi with Jarvis version just yet so I need trakt.tv add-on to work on Isengard version.

Is that possible?

Sent from my A0001

Sent from my A0001
Trakt service does have trouble and problems with scrobbling during the last days... Does anyone know what's going on there?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
(2016-04-28, 15:58)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sent from my A0001

The most important feature I want to have is to keep my trakt.tv list up to date with what I'm watching on Kodi.

I can't install Kodi with Jarvis version just yet so I need trakt.tv add-on to work on Isengard version.

Is that possible?

Sent from my A0001

Sent from my A0001

You shouldn't have any problems running 3.0.7
Btw after reverting back to version 3.14 trakt Addon is working again...

I'm running latest Libreelec Krypton builds by Milhouse

(2016-04-28, 23:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 15:58)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 13:37)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]3.0.7 was the last version for anything pre-jarvis, as some of the new features need jarvis to work

Is that possible?
(2016-04-28, 13:37)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]3.0.7 was the last version for anything pre-jarvis, as some of the new features need jarvis to work

Sent from my A0001

You shouldn't have any problems running 3.0.7
So that brings me to my first question, why does this add-on shows up as incompatible to install?

Sent from my A0001
Hi,

I am new using Trakt in Kodi on my ATV4, and I am having a problem with syncing. Kodi crashes everytime I try and sync my movies and tv shows. It is in the middle of retrieving watched movies from Trakt, and then it crashes.

Update: Same thing happens when I am rating a movie after watching it. Kodi crashes right after I have given my rate.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Hello,
the hidden feature in trakt tv , how do i get it to sync on kodi? There r pilots of tv shows that once i watch ill never watch any of that series again but it shows up in my progress list. The hidden feature helps so me so i dont have alot of stuff in my progress list that ill never watch. Ive got it working on pc side but not on kodi, Any suggestionsHuh TY very much for all ur help!!!
Since a few days the popup to rate is AWOL on my system. Worse it does not send any data to trakt. None of the watched shows show up on trakt. I have to manually add the watched episodes to trakt.
Any ideas?

Jarvis 16.1 and trakt 3.1.5.
(2016-04-30, 16:31)FriedLocust Wrote: [ -> ]Since a few days the popup to rate is AWOL on my system. Worse it does not send any data to trakt. None of the watched shows show up on trakt. I have to manually add the watched episodes to trakt.
Any ideas?

I've had the same problem...

Downgrade to 3.1.4 and everything will work again Wink

(2016-04-30, 18:59)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-30, 16:31)FriedLocust Wrote: [ -> ]Since a few days the popup to rate is AWOL on my system. Worse it does not send any data to trakt. None of the watched shows show up on trakt. I have to manually add the watched episodes to trakt.
Any ideas?

I've had the same problem...

Downgrade to 3.1.4 and everything will work again Wink

Your os would be nice to know and also a debug log...
As it seems to work fine for me on windows and android running kryption.
One device is a Fire TV with standard Kodi 16.1 and the other one is a NUC5PPYH running latest Libreelec Krypton Builds by Milhouse.

I'll see if I find some time for a log...