Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-30, 21:25)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]One device is a Fire TV with standard Kodi 16.1 and the other one is a NUC5PPYH running latest Libreelec Krypton Builds by Milhouse.

I'll see if I find some time for a log...

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

If you do please do it with 3.1.6
Log will come tomorrow. New 3.1.6 stll does not work for me. Os is win 10
Was waiting for the 3.1.6 update to go up hoping for the issue to be fixed but scrobbling seems to be broken in this version too, the log shows some issue that has to do with OAuth, isn't this what the 3.1.6 update fixed?
(2016-05-01, 22:27)DonLK Wrote: [ -> ]Was waiting for the 3.1.6 update to go up hoping for the issue to be fixed but scrobbling seems to be broken in this version too, the log shows some issue that has to do with OAuth, isn't this what the 3.1.6 update fixed?

Not exactly, but why don't you post the log when you already have it? Smile

Everything is working fine for me. Well if it doesn't for you, try to reauth via the button below your user name in the settings.
(2016-04-29, 00:24)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 23:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 15:58)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]The most important feature I want to have is to keep my trakt.tv list up to date with what I'm watching on Kodi.

This was the basic feature of this add-on,
Do I have to install Jarvis Kodi version to install trakt.tv add-on?

I can't install Kodi with Jarvis version just yet so I need trakt.tv add-on to work on Isengard version.

Is that possible?

Sent from my A0001

You shouldn't have any problems running 3.0.7
So that brings me to my first question, why does this add-on shows up as incompatible to install?

Sent from my A0001
Razze? Anyone?

Sent from my A0001
(2016-05-02, 06:35)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 00:24)idanshani10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 23:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't have any problems running 3.0.7
So that brings me to my first question, why does this add-on shows up as incompatible to install?

Sent from my A0001
Razze? Anyone?

Sent from my A0001

Last time somebody reported something like this I installed the version from our website and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Most likely that you have an additional repo installed (other than the official one) and the maintainer there has no clue about addon versions.
Hi.
first say, this is a great program and I use it for months.

my question is not whether it has been questioned. I mainly use this program to synchronize content between plex and Kodi. chapters and complete the sync movies perfectly. plex progress since Kodi also synchronize, but not kodi to plex.

I've been doing various configurations and I can not.

Regards, and thank you very much
(2016-05-01, 23:30)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-01, 22:27)DonLK Wrote: [ -> ]Was waiting for the 3.1.6 update to go up hoping for the issue to be fixed but scrobbling seems to be broken in this version too, the log shows some issue that has to do with OAuth, isn't this what the 3.1.6 update fixed?

Everything is working fine for me. Well if it doesn't for you, try to reauth via the button below your user name in the settings.

I was mistaken, sorry. What happened is that the update somewhat broke or wiped my credentials which why it wasn't working, did not want to re-auth me at first so I uninstalled the addon and revoked the access then re-did the whole thing and it works now. I thought this was an issue with the update since it worked just fine before it, so I was waiting like a fool for another update to fix while it kind of wasn't broken at all.

anyway thank you once again for writing the addon and maintaining it, can't be easy that's for sure :]

EDIT: I hope this is the same issue the other guys had, it seems very likely to be just that
(2016-05-02, 20:44)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
first say, this is a great program and I use it for months.

my question is not whether it has been questioned. I mainly use this program to synchronize content between plex and Kodi. chapters and complete the sync movies perfectly. plex progress since Kodi also synchronize, but not kodi to plex.

I've been doing various configurations and I can not.

Regards, and thank you very much

Well as long as you scrobble in kodi everything should sync fine to plex, if you download the progress there.

(2016-05-03, 01:42)DonLK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-01, 23:30)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

I was mistaken, sorry. What happened is that the update somewhat broke or wiped my credentials which why it wasn't working, did not want to re-auth me at first so I uninstalled the addon and revoked the access then re-did the whole thing and it works now. I thought this was an issue with the update since it worked just fine before it, so I was waiting like a fool for another update to fix while it kind of wasn't broken at all.

anyway thank you once again for writing the addon and maintaining it, can't be easy that's for sure :]

EDIT: I hope this is the same issue the other guys had, it seems very likely to be just that

Good to hear, but kinda sad, that mine just kept working and using the old auth. :/
I have tried everything to get this to work on my box for months now, various versions of kodi, various versions of trakt, all fail when trying to authorise. As soon as I click the authorise button my box reboots with absolutely nothing in the log.

I turned on debugging in the plugin and in the settings menu, this is the log...

http://xbmclogs.com/pap3dxdha

I'm leading towards my box not supporting whatever method of authorisation trakt is using but no idea really.

Box is wetek, running mnigma with kodi 15.2, trakt 3.0.7
(2016-05-03, 19:16)FriedLocust Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for delay.

http://xbmclogs.com/pjmkuw95k

Looking into it.

(2016-05-03, 19:33)Fungusfeet Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried everything to get this to work on my box for months now, various versions of kodi, various versions of trakt, all fail when trying to authorise. As soon as I click the authorise button my box reboots with absolutely nothing in the log.

I turned on debugging in the plugin and in the settings menu, this is the log...

http://xbmclogs.com/pap3dxdha

I'm leading towards my box not supporting whatever method of authorisation trakt is using but no idea really.

Box is wetek, running mnigma with kodi 15.2, trakt 3.0.7

Your log only says that you should stay away from streams. Please test with local media and see if that works.
(2016-05-04, 23:00)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Your log only says that you should stay away from streams. Please test with local media and see if that works.

I'm not even trying to play anything, simply trying to authorise trakt
(2016-05-04, 23:03)Fungusfeet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-04, 23:00)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Your log only says that you should stay away from streams. Please test with local media and see if that works.

I'm not even trying to play anything, simply trying to authorise trakt

Any chance, that you can get the crash log? And can you try with the latest (and greatest) kodi version?
As luck would have it, someone compiled Jarvis for my box just yesterday, installed it and authorisation works fine now