Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Mine has stoped sharing to Facebook. I think everything else is working. Why does trakt stop to work from time to time? Are some rules changing or why is it that we have problems now and then?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
(2016-05-18, 22:33)ToddeSwe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Mine has stoped sharing to Facebook. I think everything else is working. Why does trakt stop to work from time to time? Are some rules changing or why is it that we have problems now and then?

Sharing to facebook is done by the website, so nothing I can do about in the addon. Only the trakt guys will be able to name why this happens.
(2016-05-20, 13:12)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

Sharing to facebook is done by the website, so nothing I can do about in the addon. Only the trakt guys will be able to name why this happens.

Thanks, I'll talk to them then.
Hey.

I can't find this in the official Kodi repository.

And when I get it through the github, it says dependencies not met.

I use Kodi 15.2 and read that only Trakt 3.0.7 and down work with the Kodi version. So I tried it too.

Any ideas as to why this is?

I use the Kodi Aen Nox Silvo mod skin.

Wow... I only notice that because of your post... wth?! is that trakt's fault or facebook?!
Mine's keeps scroobling to Twiiter just fine, but to Facebook just stopped after May 11th !!

Update: I just went to my trakt account, disconnected my Facebook and connected again and now I get Facebook scrooble again. False alarm.
mine has stopped sharing to FB too, many times, whenever that happens just remove and readd the app to facebook and it starts working again, it halso happens to me with other apps. removing and readdig them works all the time.

I have a question here, TRAKT used to scrobble the content of some addons that do not specifically have support for it, but it worked globally in i think all of them, suddenlyit stopped working on one or two but the others keep working, is this something to do with the addons or the traktv script or the kodi version?
The addons.
The Trakt Website doesn't seem to be showing all upcoming episode any longer, Only 2 shows showing in mine for the week
I use the trakt add on for a long time now, but since a couple of weeks, it's not syning the info automatically.
In the past when I watched a movie of episode, I saw this immedialty on the trakt website (check in).
But since some weeks I need to do this manually.
the dialog to rate the movie is also not appearing anymore.

I already reinstalled the trakt addon, but this doesn't helps
In the changelog I find DVD and absolute ordering support was added in v2. Is this still supported in v3? I cannot find any option to configure it.
I have a problem with American Dad. All sites use the DVD ordering except TMDb and TVDb (and thus trakt.tv). Scrobbling for the DVD-order of S1 fails for the episodes which are S2 in TVDb order. What is the best option to solve this?
(2016-06-01, 15:48)wars Wrote: [ -> ]I use the trakt add on for a long time now, but since a couple of weeks, it's not syning the info automatically.
In the past when I watched a movie of episode, I saw this immedialty on the trakt website (check in).

have you authorized the plugin on trakt.tv? I've had a simular problem some months ago and it was fixed by doing this.
(2016-06-02, 11:15)bunbun Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-01, 15:48)wars Wrote: [ -> ]I use the trakt add on for a long time now, but since a couple of weeks, it's not syning the info automatically.

have you authorized the plugin on trakt.tv? I've had a simular problem some months ago and it was fixed by doing this.

I authorized it via the pin in the add on. maybe it was cached and I should redo it?
(2016-06-02, 11:14)bunbun Wrote: [ -> ]In the changelog I find DVD and absolute ordering support was added in v2. Is this still supported in v3? I cannot find any option to configure it.
I have a problem with American Dad. All sites use the DVD ordering except TMDb and TVDb (and thus trakt.tv). Scrobbling for the DVD-order of S1 fails for the episodes which are S2 in TVDb order. What is the best option to solve this?

Theres no way. Unless you can help refactor the code of the addon.
I have a MM Box in Spain and all was set up to synch with Trakt was working fine, result was that a number of TV Series/Episodes were showing as watched on my Trakt website and my MM Box in Spain.
I use the standalone Trakt app and Exodus.
Came to UK bought and set up new MM Box, set up as far as I can see as my MM Box in Spain, TV Series/Episodes I have watched on my MM Box in UK scrobbling and asking for feedback OK, showing as watched on my UK MM Box and on the Trakt website.
BUT, the TV series/episodes I watched in Spain, which are showing as watched on the Trakt website are not synching back as watched to my new UK MM Box.
Looks to me as if the synch is only going one way UK MM Box to Trakt website.
Both MM Boxes are Android.
Any ideas on how I can synch my watched series/episodes from my Trakt website to my UK MM Box?

The series in my Collection and TV Collection entries were synched correctly, I am assuming they are synched from the Trakt website to Kodi, the issue is that the episodes in my series which are flagged as watched on the Trakt website are not synched to Kodi.

EGG ALL OVER MY FACE :-(

Assumed that the addon that I was using would use Trakt indicators when I activated Trakt it would use Trakt indicators.

Stupid assumption, there is also an option to set which will use local indicators or Trakt indicators. It was set to use local indicators, changed it to use Trakt indicators and now all OK :-)
(2016-06-06, 08:52)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid assumption, there is also an option to set which will use local indicators or Trakt indicators. It was set to use local indicators, changed it to use Trakt indicators and now all OK :-)

Where is this option as I can't find it anywhere?