Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-11-01, 16:07)spigot666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 22:17)PrepaidGuy Wrote: [ -> ]You know, there's some weird things going on with Trakt. When I mark any season as watched, it marks every season as watched, and vice versa for unwatched. I wonder if there's something odd with this latest update, or if it has something to do with my setup....
I can confirm the same behavior on my setup as well. Running a raspberry pi 3 using titan skin. I noticed the marking every season as watched, I just thought it was normal behavior.

I can not replicate that behavior Sad
Tested this some days ago, all fine.

(2016-11-01, 21:21)stevedawg85 Wrote: [ -> ]I followed some skinning guide to put Trakt.TV recommendations as a widget on my Aeon Nox. Things were working great for 3 weeks now, but today randomly, all the thumbnails are black.

I've already cleared kodi cache/thumbnails/packages and removed textures13.db. What else can I do?

Well if your just missing the picture it might be to the removal of pictures from the api.

(2016-11-01, 21:31)HellFire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting the auth dialog on android. Kodi 17 beta 5, Trakt 3.1.7

Log:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/script.py", line 363, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/script.py", line 38, in Main
                                                traktapi.login()
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

As said in the posts above, trakt is down at the moment due to some unfortunate database problems.
Is there any way to trigger an automatic push/pull from Trakt? I'm using a kodi to plex plugin, so sometimes when I watch things on plex, that plugin will automatically mark an episode as watched on kodi.

However, the trakt plugin won't trigger an update to trakt that way, since I think it only triggers if you actually watch the episode on kodi.
Where is the option to disable syncing the play status for series? Or at least to tweak it to DO NOT SYNC IF Playtime is less than 1 minute. My library is full of "continue watching at 1-5 seconds" when I just started to check for subtitles. :\

Like this:
advancedsettings.xml

<video>
<ignoresecondsatstart>180</ignoresecondsatstart>
</video>

But trakt plugin seems like to ignore this option.
(2016-11-02, 07:55)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the option to disable syncing the play status for series? Or at least to tweak it to DO NOT SYNC IF Playtime is less than 1 minute. My library is full of "continue watching at 1-5 seconds" when I just started to check for subtitles. :\

Like this:
advancedsettings.xml

<video>
<ignoresecondsatstart>180</ignoresecondsatstart>
</video>

But trakt plugin seems like to ignore this option.

Disable the sync playback option/s

But it says "movie" is it for series too? Btw can you add an option to sync only after 30 seconds of play maybe? Not really necessary to sync 2-3 seconds of playback.Thanks.
(2016-11-04, 06:57)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]But it says "movie" is it for series too? Btw can you add an option to sync only after 30 seconds of play maybe? Not really necessary to sync 2-3 seconds of playback.Thanks.

The top most is for movies, the one on the buttom is for episodes.

You can find the other setting in the scrobble parts of the options:
(2016-11-01, 22:01)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-01, 21:21)stevedawg85 Wrote: [ -> ]I followed some skinning guide to put Trakt.TV recommendations as a widget on my Aeon Nox. Things were working great for 3 weeks now, but today randomly, all the thumbnails are black.

I've already cleared kodi cache/thumbnails/packages and removed textures13.db. What else can I do?

Well if your just missing the picture it might be to the removal of pictures from the api.

Oh nooes, I see Trakt is now back up. so they did something that doesn't allow pictures anymore (at least from my intended use)

Just went thru all my same steps (clearing everything) and I still have empty thumbnails
I'm trying to install Trakt on Kodi. I have gone to the add-ons and when I select Trakt to install it comes with an error that says Installation Failed.

Any ideas?

Is this where I should ask this?
Yes, if your trying to install from the official repo.

Would be cool, if you can post a logfile, see the first post here for reference.
Hi,

I am trying to install the Trakt.tv addon on my Kodi but the addon is not found under my repositories.

What I've tried:
I tried search for it using System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Search.
Also, verified it by manually checking the official kodi repo ("Kodi Add-on repository").

I read somewhere that I might need to update my add-on repositories so I tried navigating left while under "Install from repository" and clicking "Check for updates", but that didn't help.

I also tried "Install from a zip file" using the zip from the Trakt GitHub repository but I got an error "requires script.module.trakt version 2.9.0 which is not available".

System Configuration
Running Kodi with OpenELEC on Raspbery Pi 2.
OpenELEC version: 6.0.3
Kodi version: 15.2

Any help appreciated,
Thanks.
I'm trying to post my Log file, but I don't see how to attach the file. I don't want to copy and past the whole log.

How about this....

https://goo.gl/vU9PaJ
(2016-11-15, 00:22)akrabi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am trying to install the Trakt.tv addon on my Kodi but the addon is not found under my repositories.

What I've tried:
I tried search for it using System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Search.
Also, verified it by manually checking the official kodi repo ("Kodi Add-on repository").

I read somewhere that I might need to update my add-on repositories so I tried navigating left while under "Install from repository" and clicking "Check for updates", but that didn't help.

I also tried "Install from a zip file" using the zip from the Trakt GitHub repository but I got an error "requires script.module.trakt version 2.9.0 which is not available".

System Configuration
Running Kodi with OpenELEC on Raspbery Pi 2.
OpenELEC version: 6.0.3
Kodi version: 15.2

Any help appreciated,
Thanks.

I've heard of this problem, but if I try it it always works. Might be due to the old openElec version. You can install form the zips hoffered here https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/re.../tag/3.0.7 but it might fail due to dependencies anyway.

(2016-11-15, 19:37)MikeDD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to post my Log file, but I don't see how to attach the file. I don't want to copy and past the whole log.

How about this....

https://goo.gl/vU9PaJ

Seems like something is blocking your internet access, maybe your at an controlled internet access? You also might want to get rid of those other repos, their hosting dangerous stuff.
I'll check for internet consistency.
Which repos should I delete? Is there a list of rogue repos?

Thanks for your assistance.
(2016-11-16, 18:27)MikeDD Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check for internet consistency.
Which repos should I delete? Is there a list of rogue repos?

Thanks for your assistance.

Check here please http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul..._blacklist
Thanks

Is there a link to the official "whitelist"?