Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newbie help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope someone can help me out here ? I got a New MX Android TV Box Dual Core Smart XBMC Fully Loaded which came the other day there seems to be a problem as the tv screen keeps on flashing every30 secs or so and will not stabilise and its driving me round the bend I have been in contact with e seller and his reply was

"1.Inserted your SD card into PC. 2. Copy five update files to your sd card. 3.Now insert your sd card into your Box. 4.use a pin press the recovery key through the AV socket , 4.then pulg your AC power, and wait for the update done. PS: Pressing the recovery key must keep for seconds." I do not have an sd card and I no thing about where too start surely the box would have been tested out before it was dispatched.
I also asked for a full refund due to faulty goods and that was his answer I do not want to do what he says as for then surely that would void the warranty

Many thanks in advance

regards
sky- hunter

p.s mods if this in the wrong place please excuse my ignorance and please move if needed
does this happen with "fully loaded" content or also local content? If it's only fully loaded stuff - not our business. Also, is this box using official Kodi or some custom build? If custom build, then it's not our business and you should test if it's fixed when installing our official version.
Thanks for the reply yes its fully loaded,when I first start the box this happens and will not stabilise so theres me thinking it could be a software issue
I was asking if this 30sec stuttering is happening when you watch content from an addon we don't support here (illegal stuff) or if this happens for every video you play, so also for local files or youtube streams
What I'm trying to say that when I power up the box I cannot view anything all I get is a flashing screen,before I do anything the screen goes on and off every 30 secs or so,i can just about make it out.
think its time I had a real word in the sellers shell like ear and get a refund